The Sans' Have a Meeting

-Classic's POV-
I sit up and slowly open my eye sockets, I stand up and get dressed into a light gray hoodie and stick with my shorts and my house shoes. I open my door and take a shortcut into the kitchen, and I see the kid cooking us food I say "heya" she turns her head then says "morning Classic" I give her my infamous smile and sit down onto a bar stool.

-Time Skip after Breakfast-
-Still Classics POV-
I sit my plate into the sink as the kid gets to washing the dishes, I wanted to help but I need to talk to the others.
I walk into the living room and see Error and Nightmare talkin' I walk up to them and wave to get there attention. They both look at me with a bored expression, I then quietly say "all of us needs to talk" they can immediately tell I'm serious so they only nod as they teleport off to get the others.

-Later-
-Classic-
"Alright so everyone's here?" I ask looking over at the other were all in Inks room since his is the biggest out of all our rooms. Everyone nods except for me, "alright now I have a question for everyone" I say going serous. "Has anyone checked her" I ask and everyone says silent a few look away from everyone else. I pinch the bridge of my nose "are y'all that stupid that you forgot to check her" I say completely annoyed with everyone in the room.

"I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊"

Error says with a bit over anger in his voice. "That don't matter we check anyone new to see how much LOVE and EXP they have" I say pissed off. Everyone is starting up at me quite. "Dear Asgore are you all THAT FUCKING STUPID!?" I say becoming frustrated.

{Later} y/n POV
I sigh as I stare at my computer bored out of my mind. "THAT FUCKING STUPID" My head snaps in the direction I heard the yelling. I stand up quietly and walk out of my animating room slowly. I listen and go into hyper hearing mode,
Hyper hearing mode: it's an ability y/n had gained while living with her father so that she could protect herself
I then here Classic talking, I walk to his voice slowly. And I get close enough to hear what he's saying correctly. I keep listening then my name comes up, "listen the next time your close to y/n, close enough to check her do it." I then hear them walking so I speed walk to my room avoiding all the boards that creak. I go into my room and shut the door quickly. I sigh and slide down the door thinking, 'great they don't trust me, but why'...
'What even is checking' I stand up and then I hear a nock at my door. "Hey Sweetheart ya in there" it's Fell. I turn around and slowly open the door. "Yah"
"You alright sweetheart?" Fell asks concerned, I just nod my head and walk over to my bed and sit down. Fell follows me and sits beside me and wraps his arm around my waist lightly. "Yah sure Sweetheart?" Fell asks looking at me with soft eye lights. I take a deep breath then move his arm and stand up,

'should I tell Fell I heard there conversation?'
——————————————————
Alrighty so sorry I haven't been updating this, I honestly haven't had the time nor the energy to ( but you all decided if y/n should tell Fell or someone else) UP TO YALL!!!