Getting Closer to Blue

Blue then let's go of me and his eye lights turned into stars. He rushes to his closet and looks around for something. "MEH HEH" he says tryumfantly he then runs over to me and I see him holding two hoodies. "PUT THIS ON PLEASE
(Y/N)" I chuckle and grab the light blue hoodie he was holding. I put on the hoodie and pull the hood over my head.

I look at blue and all I could think was 'cute' as he give me a closed socket smile

I look at blue and all I could think was 'cute' as he give me a closed socket smile. "YOU LOOK ADORABLE PRINCESS" blue says happily and I lightly blush and pull the hood further on. "MEH HEH HEH I MADE (Y/N) BLUSH" my eyes widen cause it surprised me that blue knew what blush was. I then feel the bed sink so I look up and to my left and see Blue sitting there with stars as his eye lights. "Your cute when you do that" I say leaning back onto my hands. I see light blue come to blues skull then he pulls his bandanna over his cheekbones. I lightly rest one of my hands on top of his skull. I then lightly kiss his forehead I pull back and see that blues eye lights are in the shape of hearts. "Woah" I say I then lightly rest one of my hands on his cheekbone. "YOUR SO SWEET" then blue tackles me on the bed hugging me. I rest one of my on top of his skull. He nuzzles his skull into the crook of my neck. "Why did you give me this hoodie?" I ask looking at blue, he looks into my eyes, "You got me two hoodies by accident" Im surprised at how quite blue got but then chuckle then say "sorry bout that" I lean my head back and silently sigh. "(Y/N)?" Blue says to get my attention, I hum in response. "Are you dating anyone?" Blue then props himself above me. I lightly blush at blue propping himself above me then say "no I've never dated anyone" I then avoid eye contact as I could feel my face heat up more. I then feel weight to my left so I look and see blue laying beside me. I give him a real smile and he returns it with an adorable huge smile. He then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his chest. I blush and rest my forehead on his chest, "goodnight princess" blue says as he rests his skull on top of my head. I sightly sigh then whisper "night Blue" I then start to drift off to sleep.

I slowly wake up feeling arms wrapped around my waist. I look at my waist and see blue holding onto me protectively. I lightly blush then it disappears as I lightly move his hands. I stand up and lay his arms down. I walk to the door and open it walking out. I silently close it behind me, I walk downstairs and pull down my hood all the way. I walk into the kitchen and make breakfast burritos.

I grab all my ingredients and then get cooking, I lightly fry the tortilla and make it a very light brown

I grab all my ingredients and then get cooking, I lightly fry the tortilla and make it a very light brown. I then scramble a bunch of eggs I then add salt and pepper. I scoop them out of the pan and place them in a bowl. I then fry some bacon in the same pan I cooked the eggs in to give the bacon more flavor. I set it aside and let it cool off, then I grab some strawberries and blueberries and dump them into a blender.

I walk back over to the bacon and grab a knife

I walk back over to the bacon and grab a knife. I then start cutting the bacon into tiny pieces. I then add them to the eggs and mix them in. I then add the finishing touch by melting cheese. Then mixing it in with the eggs and bacon. I wrap up the eggs,bacon and cheese in a tortilla. I sit every thing up in record time. Cause as soon as I walk away I hear the stairs creek. I sit down in a bar stool and drink one of the smoothies I made. "WOWIE" I hear blue say amazed, I then feel arms around me. I look and see blue snuggling into my back. I reach my arm behind me and rest my hand on top of his skull. "Go ahead and eat Blueberry" I say trying out a new nickname. "OK PRINCESS" he then walks over to a breakfast burrito and grabs a smoothie. I calmly drink my smoothie as I say morning to everyone. 'Jeez there's quite a few of them in here' I thought as I walk upstairs. I walk up to my room and lean against my door enjoying my drink.
"Thank you for the food Mrs (Y/N)" I hear Dream say, I open my eyes and see him bowing in front of me. I lift his skull up and shake my head. "You don't bow to people like me" I say bringing my hand down. "Why not your feeding us and making sure we have somewhere to sleep" Dream says crossing his arms over his chest. "I do that for you cause I wanna help people" I answer leaning my head back 'even if others won't do the same for me' I thought as I close my eyes. I then feel someone hugging me, I open my eyes and see Dream hugging me. I lean my head down onto his shoulder and close my eyes.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thank you all so much for 71!!! Reads I'm so happy. I'm glade you all like my story I hope you keep reading. And thank you again for all the reads.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%