Blushing Mess

I open my eyes and see black goop, I then remembered falling asleep in Nightmares arms. I start to blush lightly, I look up and see Nightmares sockets closed. I go to sit up but Nightmares grip tightens around my waist. I look back up at Nightmare to see him looking at me with a smirk on his face. I look away and hide my face "heh cute" I move my hands down to his and quickly move them and stand up. "Alright out I gotta change" I say as I walk up to the door. But then I'm off the ground I turn my head and see one of nightmares tentacles around my waist. My blush darkens as he pulls me closer to him with his tentacle. "Why do I have to leave" he asks as he wraps his arms around my waist. "BECAUSE" I yell embarrassed lightly pushing on his chest, "Heheheh" he laughs at my embarrassed self, "alright alright" he says as he reluctantly let's go of me. I unlock the door and open it, "see ya later My Queen~" he says as he walks out. I close my door and lean against it still blushing, 'so are they gonna bring back all my emotions' I thought as I lightly smile, 'I hope so' I thought as I walk over to my closet. I decided to wear (picture below, also the picture of the hair is the way you styled your hair if your hair is short ignore that)

I finish braiding my hair I then take out some (F/C) flowers and put them into the braid and I also into my hair that is not braided

I finish braiding my hair I then take out some (F/C) flowers and put them into the braid and I also into my hair that is not braided.(if your hair is short you just put flowers into your hair) I walk out of my room and downstairs, I look to the right and see Nightmare and Fell talking. I walk into the kitchen but then I'm one the floor and hear "YAY (Y/N)!!!" I see blue on the ground with me, hugging me and nuzzling his skull into the crook of my neck. Then blue and me are floating in the air, I turn my head and see Nightmare holding blue up with his tentacle. Then I see Fells hand glowing red, I am then on the ground and fell is lightly holding me. My face heats up so I just simply look down and avoid eye contact for the life of me. "T-thank you t-two" I say as I lightly pull away from fell still looking down "are you hurt My Queen" nightmare asked worried as he walks up to me. "My Queen?" Fell asked annoyed at the nickname Nightmare gave you. "Yah, what's it to you" nightmare asks glaring at fell. I bite my bottom lip and watch the two skeletons start to have a small argument. I feel someone grab my hand lightly so I turn and see Dream. "We better move" he says as he pulls me away from the two skeletons arguing. "(Y/N)? A-ARE YOU OK" I turn and see blue looking down gripping his left arm (my left his right). I walk up to him with Dream still holding my hand, I then lightly put one of my hands on his cheek. Blue looks up and with a light blue across his skull. "I'm fine don't worry" I say giving them both a closed eye smile. "C-cute" I open my eyes and see dream looking away. "Have you all had lunch yet?" I ask as I move my hands and put them in front of me. "Yah blue made spaghetti for us" Dream says as he puts one of his hands on his hips. "Alrighty" I say but then I lightly jump cause Error screamed.

"S̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚H͚̖̜̍̃͐U̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊H͚̖̜̍̃͐E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ H͚̖̜̍̃͐E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑L͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨL͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ U̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈P̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏!"

I turn and see both fell and nightmare in strings, "SWARE" blue screams making me jump lightly again. "Could you all stop screaming your scaring (Y/N)" Dream says as he lightly wraps his arms around me. "S-SORRY (Y/N)" blue says and you notice him lightly glaring at Dream.

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚-s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ (Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ/N͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊)"

Error says as he puts down fell and nightmare glaring at Dream. You look over and see error glaring at Dream. I saw ink walking down the stairs and I got a bad feeling. I moved dreams arms a quickly said "thank you". I walk over to error and then ink tripped on his scarf and fell on top of error. I run over and go to pick up ink and error when. Error started to freak out and glitch horribly,

"f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉-f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉-f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿-G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿-G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ O͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉!"

Error screamed and shoved ink off of him and ran upstairs,I follow error with my eyes and see that his eyes said 'error'. "Don't walk down stairs with your eyes closed ink" I say giving him a hand, "y-yah sorry about that" ink says as he scratches the back of his skull. "Are you hurt" I say lightly grabbing his arm, ink looks at me and I see a bit of rainbow on his face.
"O-O-Oh n-no" ink says as he looks away covering his skull with his scarf. I look up the stairs and walk upstairs, I walk over to errors room and nock on his door.

"W̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂-W̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂H͚̖̜̍̃͐A̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊"

Error yells with a horrible glitchy voice, "it's me error" I say as I rest one of my hands on the door. "C-Can I come in" I ask as I stand away from the door.

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚-s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

He says not yelling this time, I open the door slowly and walk in closing the door behind me.

"(Y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ/N͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊)?"

Error asked I hum in response sitting a bit away from him.

"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿-g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ"

He says looking down and closing his sockets most likely to rest his eyes. "I'm to your left" I say so that he knows where I'm at. He turns his body to me and holds up his hands to his sockets rubbing them. "I think I know a way to help you... but" I trail off looking away thinking 'that's a horrible idea'

"b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅ-b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊?"

He questions moving his hands and looking in my direction. "I have to touch you for it to work" I say interlocking my fingers. Error looks down, I then close my eyes and sigh. Then I feel a bony hand on both of mine, I open my eyes quickly and see error resting one of his  hands on mine.

"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ-i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍-a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂-w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊"

He says looking into my eyes, I nod my head and slowly move my hands up to his skull. I lightly touch his skull and he tenses up, I move my hands back and let error clam down. He takes a few deep breaths then nods his skull, I move my hands back to his skull and he lightly flenches but doesn't pull away. I activate my powers and my eyes glow
(S/C) {soul color} (if your soul color is wight you have a black ring around your eyes when your powers are activated)
I concentrate and my hands also start to glow (S/C). I move my hands and deactivate my powers, error opens his sockets and his eye lights are back to normal. I lightly smile and he returns it,

"t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊-t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚"

He says with a tiny bit of yellow on his skull.