Headache

I wake up to the sound of arguing, I grown and sit up 'I don't wanna deal with this' I thought as I walk over to my closet. I put on a big
(F/C) { favorite color} hoodie and some ripped blue jeans. I walk down stairs and the arguing gets louder and louder. I turn to my right and see ink and error arguing... well more like ink screaming off errors non existent ears. I take a deep breath and error looks up at me and gives me a 'shut this asshole up' look I nod and scream "SHUT THE LIVING HELL UP!!" Ink jumps probably 10 feet into the air. Error then starts bursting into glitchy laughter and ink had a rainbow and his face 'is that blush' I thought as I look at the two opposites.
"S-SHUT UP" ink yelled still blushing? I sightly chuckled at ink and error, I then walked into the kitchen and started to make  strawberry waffles for ink and error. I set the table and said "breakfast!" Ink walked with still a bit of rainbow on his face. I pick up errors plate and set it on the coffee table for him.

"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊'t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂"

I look at him then say, "but your my guest?" I say more like a question cause of my past.... error then looks at me questioningly

"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆"

He then picked up his plate of food and walked up stairs, I sigh "don't worry about error he's always like that" ink says as he puts his arm around me I stiffen slightly and look over at him. "Alright" I say and move his arm off of me and walk upstairs.

I stretch as I  watch the animation I just finished, it was very smooth and the colors looked good with each other. I decided to do a music video with a bunch of my subscribers original characters, the music video I did was bad lier by Imagine Dragons. I then add my intro and outro, and then work on the timing so it doesn't look weird. I then post it and slide back and stretch popping my back. I sigh and get up and walk out of my animating/recording room. I then hear a loud thump and "GAH FUCK" I sigh and grab the lap next to me 'great more unknown things in my house' I thought as I walk over to the room the sound came from. I see error walking out of his room probably cause of the noise. He looks at me raising a eye brow.. bone brow?

I look at him then to the room the noise came from, he then nods understanding slightly why I have a lap in my hand. I walk up to the door and open it without hesitation and see another skeleton, this one had a black jacket that looked quit fluffy with fur on the hood they also had basket ball shorts on that were black with a gold strip going down the side of em. The skeleton turns around and sees me and error "what the actual fuck" they say looking at me weirdly I sigh and set the lamp down "heh would ya look at the toots" my grip tightens on the lamp.

"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ!"

Error yells and before either of them could do anything else, I pick up the lamp and swing it full force at the bastard in front of me. I look down at the skeleton and say "bastard" I look over at error and he's looking a fell like
'you fucking idiot'
I slightly chuckle and then say "could ya help me" as I sit the broken lamp down 'reminder to self don't use lamps as a weapon' I thought as I picked up the nocked our skeleton.

"h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊"

Error says as I start to pick up the skeleton, I look over at him and there's a dark yellow glow to his hand. Then the skeleton that WAS on the ground is now floating in the air. "Alright that's normal" I say sarcastically (idk if sarcasm is an emotion plz tell meh) I then lead error and the nocked our skeleton named Fell. I open the basement door and walk down the stairs hearing error behind me. I walk over to a stack of chairs and take one and slide it on the ground. I pick up some rope and then walked over to where error was standing. I sit the chair down and then fell is in it I then tie the ropes around him tightly. I sigh then say "let's get this over with" as I walk into the shadows I look back and see error also going into shadows.

"Ugh... the hell"

I open my eyes slightly and see the asshole was waking up. I stare at fell with dull eyes then say "you awake now" his skull snaps to the sound with fear in his sockets for a second. 'Why did he look so scared' I thought as I walked out of the shadows. I heard him growl at me then yell "DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING HIT ME" I stare at him dully as he yelled at me.

"c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆!?"

Error says as he to walks out of the shadows. I look over at him then back at fell.

"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ"

Error says as he leans agents a wall, fell looks over at him and raises a bone brow.

"m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

Fell sighed then looked up at the ceiling then back at error. "Alright whatever" he says.
I take out my pocket knife and walked behind him, I cut the nots then picked up the ropes off of him. He stands up and rubs his wrists "did ya have to tie them so tight" he says with a bit of anger in his voice. "Yes cause you were being a bastard" I say as I put away the rope, I hear footsteps so I turn around and see fell carrying the chair over to the stack of chairs. I look at error with a fake questioning face, he just shrugs his shoulders. "Thank you" I say as I walk over to the stairs. "Yah,yah" he says walking over to the stairs as well.