Shoping

I asked everyone what they wanted and it is quite interesting what they want. Ink wants paint in every color I can find, and he wants me to grab 10 of EACH. Then Fell wants me to get a lot of mustered, blue wants me to get a lot of ingredients for him to cook with. I sigh starting to regret this.

"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ?"

Error asked looking at me, "yep" I say and then grab my car keys cause no way in hell am I gonna walk with all this shit. I unlock my car and get in, error gets in on the front passenger side. "Wanna listen to music?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road.

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

Error says I turn on the radio and say "find something ya like" error then starts to change the music channels and stops on a song called, Sarcasm he stares at the radio a bit confused cause the song just started. I then started to sing along with it. Error glanced over at you while you sang along with the song.

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣc͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿"

He says when you stop singing, you look over at him and see a bit of yellow on his skull. 'I need to figure out if that's blush or not' I though to myself as we got closer to our destination. "T-Thanks"I say a bit embarrassed.

I walk around Coles looking for some cloths that would look good on these skeletons. I pick up a dull red turtleneck 'this would look good on error and fell' I thought as I grab two turtlenecks for error and fell. I then put them into the cart and move to some more clothing, "hey error" I say to get his attention he hums in response. I then pick up a dark blue hoodie that on the front says 'were all insane inside'. I then show him the hoodie, and he looks at it for a phew seconds then says.

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊"

I nod my head then ask "then who's style is it?" While looking through more clothes, he then says.

"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑...h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ N͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

I look at him then ask "do ya miss him?" Error looks at me then smiles lightly.

"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅu̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊, e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑h͚̖̜̍̃͐"