New Skull

I then feel a bit dizzy and almost fall but someone catches me. I look up and see error lightly smiling at me, I return the smile. I lightly push off of error then I sit down in the floor, error follows what I do and sits beside me. He lightly wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I lightly rest my head on his shoulder and look up at him, I give him a true smile and he returns it.

"y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍z̼͖̺̠̰͇̙̓͛ͮͩͦ̎ͦ̑ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿"

Error says as he hands me my bowl, I take my food and start to eat "thanks" I say as I swallow my food.

"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ"

He asks looking down at me, I swallow my food then say "I'm self taught"

"a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅk̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ?!"

Error asks surprised while looking down at his almost empty bowl. "Up first I hated cooking, but then I started to like it" I say as I slide my empty bowl to the right of me.

"i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊"

Error asks sliding his empty bowl to the left of him "I was forced to learn..." I say trailing off at the end.

"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ"

Error asks with anger coming to his voice, I lightly wrap my arms around his neck, he looks at me surprised I then lightly kiss his cheek. "Clam down please" I say lightly tilting my head to the right (my right his left).