Bad Day

A phew days have want by and I have gotten use to the skeletons in my home. I go into my closet and go into my secret room. I start to train when one of my wounds re open on my back. 'Gah fuck' I think as I quickly walk over to the drawers and pull out badge wrappings. I walk into the bathroom and sit on the sink. I take off my shirt that's was becoming stained with my blood. I take it off all the way and look into the mirror. As soon as my eyes saw my back memories started to flood in.

*flashback*

I sit up from the floor and then I hear my master talking to his friends. I listen to them carefully and I hear there entire conversation. My body starts to stiffen as I keep listening...............................

They

Were

Gonna

Rape me

I started to shake violently and I started to cry silently. Morning came and that's when all hell broke loose. They bursted I to my room and picked me up violently, by the throat. I try to fight them but a wave of pain went through my neck and into my spine. I scream in pain as they turn the shock collar up making it more and more painful. "We were gonna have fun with you but..." my master said as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out his pocket knife and slammed me onto the ground. I was on my stomach and my back was to h them. They rip off my shirt and then pain is all I felt. I started to cry out in pain as I felt the knife go deeper and deeper into my back. Then it stoped for a phew seconds then it came back, this happened 4 times. All of them walked out of my 'room' and slammed the door closed. I stood up slowly and made my way way to the small bathroom attached to my 'room' (more like cell) I sit on the sink and turn around slowly and I froze and tears started to flow out of my eyes. They wrote there names deep into my back I grabbed a dirty towel stained with blood. I pressed it my my back and pain was sent through my back. I cried in pain as I slowly stopped the bleeding.

*end of flashback*

I was having an anxiety attack as I kept looking at my back and there faces kept flashing in my mind. On my back the names were Oliver, Max, Graylan, and William. Tears were streaming down my face as I kept seeing them tower over me. I quickly grab a towel and bite down on it so I muffle my cry's. I stayed in the hidden room all day not daring to come out.

Nightmares POV
I was in my room when I felt a wave of negative emotions hit me. I sit up and close my sockets to find out where it's coming form. I open my sockets and stand up. 'It's in the hose but where' I thought as I walk out of my room and into the hallway. I walk up to each door and see if it coming from in there. I get closer to (Y/N)'s room and the negative emotions got stronger and stronger. I walk up to her door and it's coming from her room. 'Fuck it' I thought as I reach the door handle and open her door. 'Where is she' I thought as I walk into her room, I look around and see the closet door closed. I walk up to the closet and then say "(Y-Y/N)?"

(Y/N) POV

I walk out of the bathroom and sit down on the ground and try to clam down. I was taking short sharp breaths,
"(Y-Y/N)?" I snap my head up and look at the hatch. I quickly crawl over to the drawers and open the cabinets below and see Nightmare standing outside of my closet. 'Shit' I thought I grab a mic with a shaky hand and turn it on.
"w-what" I say quickly trying to steady my voice. "You alright" he asks and I could hear a bit of worry in his voice. 'Dose he care' I thought as I make my way over to the hatch. "I-I'm fine" I say silently opening the hatch. "Lier" he says dully, 'fuck' I thought as I closed the hatch behind my silently. "Why d-do you c-care" I say cursing my own damn voice. "Cause you show me kindness when I don't deserve it" he says slowly, I become a bit stunned but keep moving. I open the other hatch and then say "you don't seem b-bad to me" I then close the hatch behind me and make sure it's hidden. "You don't wanna meet the real me" he says with a bit of regret in his voice. I whip my tear stained cheeks and take a deep breath. I open the closet and look at Nightmare. "Wanna t-talk?" I ask holding out my hand, he looks at my hand then into my eyes....

"yes, please"