True Meeting

"ugh" Ink groned out as he slowly woke up. He tried to move but noticed he was tied to a chair. Ink looked around the room for anything and saw Error beside him. "ERROR" he yelled to wake his 'friend' up,

"t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ"

Error said as he stirred awake.

"So you two finally up?" A girl asked as she stayed in the shadows. Ink and Errors skulls snapped up to the sound, and they saw dull (Y/EC) orbs staring back at them.

I walked out of the shadows and both of the skeletons tensed up when they saw me fully. The one named Error growled deeply in his throat? "Why are you two here?" I asked as I lean agents the wall with my bat Bertha in hand. "We didn't mean to come here!" The one named Ink quickly said, I scrunch my nose up in fake confusion.

"l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑'l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚.a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣg͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊?"

I look up and for a bit, "he said-" I cut Ink off and say "I know what he said mate" I then look at them and say "alright" I take my pocket knife out and they both tense up. "Look I'm sorry for hitting ya with a bat, I ain't gonna hurt ya anymore" I say as I walk up behind Error. I go to cut the knots out of the rope but he starts to glitch out. I move my hands away and look at him, he looks away then says

"j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨy͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ....p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

Ink looked at Error in shock I nod and move to the knots and cut them. I try not to touch his bones and do it successfully, I then move over to Ink and cut the knots. "Thanks" ink says and then similes... a fake smile. I look away and clench my teeth holding my tung. "You two gonna leave now?" I ask as I wrap up the rope and put the chars back Error watches me as I put everything away "oh YEAH.... ummm have you seen my pain brush" I look up at him and point over to the left corner (my left Inks right) he runs over to the corner and picked up the paint brush. "Thanks again" he says as he paints on the wall, I wave bye and pick up a rag to clean the paint. I walk over to the wall and before I could touch it Error comes right back out. I hold my arms out and plant my feet to make myself sturdy. I catch Error and quickly move him to the right of me cause here comes Ink. I do the same thing as before, but almost fall because of that damn paint brush. I set ink to the left of me and sigh "guess your gonna stay here for a while" I say as I walk up to the wall and whip the paint off the wall. "Yah.... uhh what's your name again?" ink says/asks and before I could answer Error did for me saying.

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊"

"Oh" is all ink says probably embarrassed

"n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ E̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆, a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ I̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ"

I nod my head showing Error I was listening, I sigh then say "names (Y/N), follow me" I then open the basements door and walk through it. I look back and she them both following me, I turn back around and walk upstairs. "You can chose any room with a bed in it, and you can do anything you want to the room" I say as I move to my right and lean agents the wall. They both walk up to a door on different ends of the hall 'huh guess they hate each other ' I thought as both of the skeletons walked into there new rooms. I walk back down stairs and into the basement to grad Bertha, and rest her on my shoulder. I open the closet and place them in "until next time Bertha" I say as I close the closet door. I walk into the kitchen and make dinner for me and the two skeletons. I decided to make lasagna cause I haven't had it in a while. I go into the living room and wait for the food to cook. I hear footsteps so I look up and see Error "hey" I say lightly waving my hand.

"h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍"

He says as he walks down the stairs. "Wanna watch tv" I suggest flipping through channels

"s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑"

He says as he walks over to the couch and sits down. I slid him the remote letting him decide what to watch. He picks it up and lightly smiles to me. I give him a small fake smile he then starts flipping through channels. He then stops on Ghost Adventures and sits the remote down. I lean back into the couch and watch the show, I then hear the timer go off.

"w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊'s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆?"

Error asks as I stand up, "our food" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

I finish setting the table and walk over to error "you hungry?" I ask as I wait for an answer

"k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍h͚̖̜̍̃͐"

He says as he looks over at me, I walk into the kitchen and cut out some lasagna for error. I then walk back into the living room and place the plate of lasagna and a cup of water of the coffee table. I then set the fork down onto the plate and say "there ya go" I start to walk away when I hear.

"t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊-t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈"

I truly smile and say "don't mention it" I haven't been thanked for a damn long time and they meant it.... I ain't used to that.