Shopping (Again)

I sit up from my bed slowly,I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. I sigh as I walk over to my closet and pick out my outfit.

(I do not own this photo I fount it on Pinterest)I then brush out my hair and put it into a low ponytail (if your hair is short then you just brushed it out)I walk out of my room and head downstairs I then see Fell watching Tv trying to not laugh ...

I then brush out my hair and put it into a low ponytail (if your hair is short then you just brushed it out)
I walk out of my room and head downstairs I then see Fell watching Tv trying to not laugh out loud.
"Morning" I say as I walk past him Fell turns to you to say morning but stops mid word and stairs at your outfit. "You going somewhere Sweetheart" Fell asks standing up and walking over to me. "Yah I've gotta go shopping for y'all since more of you are here" I say as I prepare to fix breakfast for everyone. "Ya mind if I come along?" Fell asks as he leans on the door way.
"Sure you can come just make sure to hide your bones" I say getting out my ingredients. Fell says "alright" I then hear him walk off most likely to put on some longer pants. I fix everyone some stuffed French toast.

I then set out some milk with there food and walk back upstairs

I then set out some milk with there food and walk back upstairs. I come back out of my room with a notebook and pen.
I walk up to Nightmares room and knock on his door, "one sec" he says I wait and he comes out in his usual clothes 'note to self buy them more clothes' I though as I open my pin.
"What would you like from the store" I ask flipping to a clean page. "So that's where your going all dressed up all pretty My Queen" he says leaning on the door frame looking at my outfit. "Get your head out of the gutter Night" I say putting my hand in front of his skull.
He chuckled then told me what he'd like, I then tell him there's breakfast downstairs. I then move onto the next person.

I finish my breakfast and walk up to Fell and tell him I'm ready. We walk out to my car and hop in I start the car and turn on the radio and tell Fell he can pick any song he wants. He picks a song from My Chemical Romance (if you don't know them there a rock band and I just got into them and there pretty good so I suggest giving them a listen)
The song that was playing was

'Teenagers'

I smirk as the song continues and I start to sing it with Gerard Way there lead singer. But as you sang Fell watch you with stars in his eyes and he was truly smiling.