Innocent

I sat up slowly, and started to remember my dream. Well more like a memory than anything. I was meeting my Subscribers for the first time and that was the time I was truly happy after a very long time. I lightly smile at the memory then get up. I then heard a thump, I sigh and walk over to my closet and put on a big wight hoodie. I then pick up a broken desk lamp and walk out of my room. I walk up to the room the sound came from and open it with no hesitation. There was a skeleton in what looked like gray armor with a blue bandanna around there neck. And at the back of the bandanna was tied into a cute bow. The skeleton turns around and looks at me, "UM EXCUSE ME BUT WHERE AM I?" he asks/ shouts lightly tilting his head to the right (my right his left) I get caught off guard caused he yelled that. I then say "my home"
"O-OH SORRY" he says intertwining his gloved fingers. I chuckle slightly then say "well sorry to inform you but your stuck here sorry" I then set down the desk lamp on the ground. "WELL THATS FINE HUMAN!" He says happily with a big smile... a real smile. 'Heh wish I could smile like you' I thought as I leaned against the doorway looking at the cinnamon-roll. He then asks "IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE?" I blink then say "yep" then I give him a fake smile. His eyes lights then turn in to blue stars 'how the hell are you so cute' I thought as I looked at the cute skeleton in front of me "what's your name" I ask leaning my head on the doorway. "OH! MY NAME IS THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BLUE HUMAN!!" He then posses like a hero and I swear I saw the bandanna around his neck move from the wind. "Heh names (Y/N)" I say holding out my hand. He happily shakes my hand with a big smile, "NICE TO MEET YOU HUMA— (Y/N)!" I then turn around and walk down stairs "you hungry?" I ask looking over my shoulder at him when I get to the bottom of the stairs. "CAN I COOK FOR YOU!!!" He says somehow louder, I chuckle then nod my head. I follow him into the kitchen and sit on a bar stool and watch Blue cook.

Blue walks over with a taco and a cup of water.

I look at the taco and it didn't look half bad (the picture above) I pick up the taco carefully so the the juice doesn't go everywhere

I look at the taco and it didn't look half bad (the picture above) I pick up the taco carefully so the the juice doesn't go everywhere. I then bit into it and it's not half bad but it tasted a bit burnt but I can deal with that. I eat all of it and then drink the water, Blue looks at me with curious eye lights, I then give him a fake smile and say "that was really good Blue!" His eye lights turn into big blue stars, and he gives me a big smile. "YAY THE MAGNIFICENT SANS HAS IMPROVED!!!" I chuckle at how firkin adorable he's being. "I could help ya improve blue" I say standing up with the dishes in hand
"R-REALLY!"
I chuckle then nod my head putting the dishes into the sink. "YES PLEASE HU— (Y/N)!" I look over at him and give him a small fake smile.

I look at the tacos me and blue made and they look really good.(picture below)

(picture below)