Will you be my someone?

Evelyn's POV

"I just honestly feel like I deserve all the pain" I said with more tears. " Why your so beautiful you don't deserve it" Trevor said while kissing my scars. "Thank you Trevor 😊" I said . "How about we go get your friends and the boys and go to the house?" he asked. "Sure" I said. I text Taina and Brooke on a group chat .
************
E: Hey guys!
T: WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU!
E: I'm with Trevor chill we're on our way back.
B:😏😏😏😏😏
E: NOT LIKE THAT!!
T: 😂😂
E: So instead of going back to my house to swim how about we go to the Boys house?
B: yassssss
T: sounds good
E: ok we're on our way😊
***************
Me and Trevor arrived to pick up the girls. "WE'RE BACK" Trevor yelled. "Where'd you poops go?" Taina asked.
"Starbucks" Trevor said. "WHAT!? You didn't get me anything" Brooke said. I just ignored the question and told them to come on. Trevor's Mom came to give us a ride. I was so nervous what if Someone sees my scars!? Taina and Brooke know bc they walked in on me once. I don't want the boys to know. I was in my thoughts when Trevor snapper me out of it .
Trevors POV
Evelyn looked worried. I was talking to Taina then I noticed Evelyn she looked really scared. I went up to her and she was panting and sweating. OMG she was having a panic attack. I hugged her . "shhhh it's okay" "it's all gonna be okay" I whispered to her. I can tell Brooke and Taina were worried. I looked at her and kissed her. Brooke and Taina had there hands over each other's mouths .
Tainas POV
I think Evelyn was having a panic attack. Then next thing I know Her and Trevor were kissing. I was in shock but I was really happy for her.
Evelyn's POV
Trevor Moran kissed me. I've dreaming of this I never thought this would ever happen. Suddenly the kissed ended. "Evelyn I know we haven't know each other long but your so beautiful and funny so will you be my someone?" He asked. "YES" I said the hugged him. Taina and Brooke awwed then joined the hug . Then Trevors mom pulled up.