Hush little baby.....

Trevors POV
We got out of the hospital around 6:00. We were going to go pizza I know it's not much but I just want her to smile. We arrived at the pizza place and once Ricky drove off we went in. We sat down ordered our pizza and began talking but Evelyn seemed upset. "What's wrong babe?" I said grabbing her hand. "Why didn't you let me die..i don't like it here this world is cruel it's fucked up" she said. "I-I-I love you that's why I can't just let you go that fast you deserve to see the future" I said. I saw a tear slip down her face suddenly a girl approached the table. "Omg it's Evelyn why are you with this emo bitch I mean look at her wrist" she said grabbing Evelyn's wrist. "Your such a attention whore go die please" She yelled in her face. I'm guessing Evelyn knows her. "I HATE YOU!" She yelled getting up and running away. "Like I care" the girl yelled. I chased Evelyn she ran into the unisex bathroom. She had a blade in her hand I guess she had it in her purse. "TREVOR PLEASE LET ME DIE" she said puting it up to her neck. "NOOOOO!!! ILL NEVER LET YOU DO THAT" I said taking the blade from her and throwing it in the toilet. "let me die let me die let me die I wanna leave Plz" she cried falling to the floor.
I sat next to her and crattled her in my arms singing
"Hush little baby
Don't you cry
Don't cut your wrists
Don't say goodbye

Put down the razor
Put down the light
I know it will be hard
But you'll win this fight."
She looked up to me with makeup running down her face. I just kissed her head and told her "I'll love you forever and always your my everything and I want you in my life scratch that I NEED you in my life" I said. She sat up and looked me in the eyes I wiped the tears away and put my hand to her cheek and kissed her. "I love you Trevor" she said. "I love you too" I said then kissed her nose. She giggled we decided to just go home.
**********************
Hope you liked this chapter were gonna get more into Evelyn's issues
QOTD: Do you ship Trevelyn?