BoyFriend/Girlfriend tag

Evelyn's POV
"Hey Evelyn wanna come to my house and film a video?" Trevor asked.
"Sure:)" I said. Ricky dropped me and Trevor off at his house and him and everyone else went back to Kian,Jc, Ricky's house. "Mom!? You home?" Trevor Yelled. "No she went grocery shopping" Blake (Trevors Brother) said walking into the room. "oh Blake this is Evelyn my girlfriend" Trevor said proudly. "hi" I said akwardly. "Nice to meet you" he replied. "well we're gonna make a video bye" Trevor said running upstairs. "Ok let's do this" he said. "Hey guys it's Trevor and Today I'm here with someone that means the world to me my girlfriend drum roll Plz Evelyn Silva!!!" He announced. I jumped next to him then kissed his cheek. "Hello YouTube!!!" I said. We continued are video then recorded my video. We edited and uploaded. In a matter of Seconds (being sarcastic) my Twitter was just popping up with comments like "omg OTP" "omg finally I ship you so much" "#Trevelyn." I was surprised with the turn out. Then this comment from Joshua happened. "Oh my gosh Evelyn your such a SLUT!!!!". I began to tear up then Trevor saw the tweet. "oh my gosh this guys wants me to beat his ass doesn't he!?" He said angrily. He was so adorable. I even saw some fans sticking up for me . Then I got a text from Taina saying.........