chapter 30~ Beach☀️

~The Next Day~
Ricky's POV 🎤🍑👌🏼🙌🏻
I had a plan today because summer was almost over and I wanted to make sure it ended perfectly. But I'm kinda scared if we never see them again. I'm mean especially Trevor he's in love also Kian. I woke up around 8:00 and got ready and went downstairs. I turned on the latest episode of PLL. Taina walked downstairs dressed and all that. "Hey Ricky" she said sitting on next to me on the couch. "Hey queen" I said making her laugh. "What are we doing today?" she asked. "I thought we can all go to the beach" I said. "YASSS" she said then ran upstairs. "Well then" I said under my breath.
Jason's POV🎤📚🔭🔬
I was sleeping and felt that taina had left. Then suddenly something jumped on top of me. "HEY NERD WAKE UP" taina said kissing me. "Okay okay I'm up" I said. She explained how we were going to the beach. We went and woke everyone up. Everyone got ready within 2 hours.
~~At the beach~~
(sorry for the time jump I'm not having a good day and I feel so ughh)
Evelyn's POV😂💔❤️🎤
I had a feeling today was gonna be so much fun. We jumped out of the van. Brooke slipped and fell on her ass it was honestly the funniest thing ever😂. Sorry. Trevor,Taina,Jason,Faith,Brooke and me all raced down to the spot where Connor had been. It was a pretty far distance. We ran as fast as we could. We got there and I quickly took my inhaler. I looked at Trevor and he was super red and wheezing. HE WAS HAVING A ASTHMA ATTACK. He forgot his inhaler too. No one knew what was going on. I quickly ran over to him and grabbed his head and put it on my lap. I had to give him my inhaler. I put one puff. "Trevor come on you got this breath" I said. I put another puff and kissed his forehead. He was breathing but then started crying. "It okay bby it okay I'm here I'm here " I said hugging him. He finally took deep breaths and was fine. "Thank you Evelyn I love you so much" he said then kissed me. "I love you too" I said. "GETT A ROOM" Taina said. Trevor grabbed my hand and we walked away to go for a walk along the beach. "USE PROTECTION" Brooke yelled causing everyone to laugh. Trevor and I saw a empty spot in between two rocks and sat down. "Trevor can I ask you something?" I said taking my head off his shoulder. "What is it??" he said obviously worried." "Well.....What are we gonna do when I have to go back home I mean I know we're only like a hour or two away but we can't see each other everyday, Because I have school, I mean are we gonna do long distance? or break up or idk I'm so confused." I said. I felt a tear roll down my face. "Hey it's okay we're defiantly not breaking up its better than being a thousand miles away plus we can visit on the weekends and FaceTime it's Gonna be okay?" He said. "Okay" I said smiling and biting my lip. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. "Should we go back?"he asked. "Ya I kinda want food" I said getting up. Trevor got up and took my hand and we walked back to the group. The rest of the day was perfect. I'm just sad we are leaving soon to go back to hell aka school.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
OMFG GUYS I HAVE 1.2k READS LIKE WHAT EVEN THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
QOTD:WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT???