Pool Party

Collage by Princesstaina1🙌.Read her story I'm in it 😂.
Trevors mom got out of the car to introduce herself. "Hey Mom😊" Trevor said. "Hey Trev uhhhh who are your friends" she asked. "oh I almost forgot." he said. "Well mom this is my girlfriend Evelyn 😃" he said really upbeat. "Well then Evelyn I'm Nicole" she said. "Nice to meet you these are my friends Taina and Brooke " I said. "Okay let's go to the party" Trevor said.
~~~~~~~~~
We arrived to the house. This house is huge I thought to myself. Trevor took my hand as we walked to the front door. I could tell Taina and Brooke were taking pictures . We arrived at the front door as Trevor knocked KIAN finally answered the door. "Ooohh are you guys a thing " Kian asked while we walked in. "Yes" we said in a unison. Then Trevor kissed my forehead. "Awwww #TREVELYN" I heard a familiar voice say it's was CONNOR FRICKIN FRANTA!!!! I was so nervous . "Trevor was texting me about you while you guys were on your way " Connor said with a giggle. Taina and Brooke awwed. Trevor just blushed. "you guys should change so we can start this party💁" Trevor said. "you can use my old room "Connor said showing us the way. We changed and they both shared weird comments like "Ooohh TREVELYN😏" or "get some Evelyn". We walked downstairs and ran out the door. To see more YouTubers like Andrea Russet and Bethany Mota. They were both my idols. "so your the famous Evelyn Trevor keeps talking about 😏" Andrea said. "ummm.. ya"i said while blushing. Then Bethany came and hugged me and Taina and Brooke. We began to talk. Brooke and Taina were already in the water I just put my legs in . "Are you gonna come in?" Jc asked. "uhhh maybe later" I said frowning. I don't want to go in because it stings alot😔. "Ok" Jc said. I then got a call from my mom.
*****Phone call*****
"Hey where are you!?"
"Oh crap I'm so sorry we went to a friends house"
"Oh it's ok " she said
"Can I stay the night?" I said because Trevor was liping it to me.
"Ummm who's in charge there can I speak to them?"
"Ok " I said calling Ricky over since he had told me he could talk to my mom if needed. They talked then he hung up.
"What did she say?" Taina yelled out.
"She said ok" Ricky said exited "YAYY" they all yelled. Trevor got out and kissed me I saw Andrea and Jc take a picture in the corner of my eye. I then got another call but from Taina's boyfriend Jason.
*****phone call*****
Hey Evelyn!
" Hey jay"I said in a confused tone.
"Oh ya your probley wondering why I'm calling but I'm gonna........

Find out in the next chapter 😃