The Beach of Terrors

It was the day we were going to the beach with Mandy -_- *plays dramatic music*. "We need to split up in two cars one in Kians Car and Connors who wants to go with Kian?" Ricky said. Once Mandy raised her hand to go with Kian everyone backed up. I mouthed sorry "Sorry KiKi" i mouthed with chuckle I saw him laugh. "Faith please ride with me" Kian pleaded. "okay" Faith said. "Mandy you ride in the back" Kian said. "I guess I'll go too" Jc said "I call shotgun tho" faith yelled. "Ugghh fine" Jc said. Then me , Trevor, Taina ,Brooke got in Connors car. Ricky wanted to ride alone .
*at the beach*
"IM FREE!!" I yelled as I ran out of the car. "Piggy back ride?" Trevor asked. "sure" I answered. I jumped on his back and I saw Connor vlogging it. Then Ricky began too vlog it. Taina and Jason came running holding hands. "Why are guys all so cute OTP" Connor said. "#TREVELYN" Ricky yelled. "No #TASON" Kian yelled. We all laughed. "You guys comment below who's cuter" Kian said. "Omg guys stop its disgusting" Mandy said. I rolled my eyes then kissed Trevor on the lips. "Get a room😒" Brooke said. "Shut up" Trevor said. We all laughed for a second when Sam showed up. "Hey guys!!!" Sam yelled. "Hey Sam" Mandy said with a wink. I looked at Taina and made a gagging face. We started laughing uncontrollably everyone started looking at us like we're crazy. Trevor started laughing with us . "Your so cute" Trevor said smushing my cheeks. Jason picked up Taina and flinged her over his shoulder and thought her in the water. "Oh my god Jason!!!! I hate you 😂" Taina said laughing. We all started cracking up. "awwww but i love you babe" Jason said. "OMG the FEELS #tason" I said fake crying . Taina and Jason were cracking up. We decided to get some food. "Ricky go buy pizza" Kian yelled. "Fine but give me money" Ricky said sassing him. They swapped money and Ricky drove off. I was talking to Faith,Taina, and Brooke when I saw Mandy getting all touchy with Trevor I saw Trevor looked kinda freaked out. I saw her grab his butt. She was over with I ran over there and slapped her. Taina ran over there too and shoved her. She tried to fight back but I started to punch her and Taina kicked her. Faith cheered us on but Brooke pulled us apart. Sam shoved me. "OH NO YOU DIDNT JUST PUSH MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Trevor said then punched him. Kian pulled them apart. Mandy then ran away. We walked away and ate our pizza bc Ricky finally arrived Sam left after Kian separated him and Trevor .

(A/n Hope you enjoyed and This has no hate on Sam what's so ever bye ily)