Hate & Razor blades

Tainas POV 👑
I wonder what Max wanted tho. I sat next to Jason on the couch watching the movie when my phone rang. It was Max . "Who is it " Jason asked. "its My sister I'll be right back. I lied. I went to the back yard and answered it.

Phone convo
What do you want!" I yelled
M:I want you !!
T:what?
M:I want to be with you
T: I'm with Jason
M:well dump him for me
T: well suck my ass
*hangs up phone*
*****end of convo*******
I went inside and I remembered everyone can see through a glass door and can obviously tell I was screaming so I explained what had just happened.
Evelyn's POV
I can't believe fucking Ethan. like who the heck does that!! Tainas with Jason not him. I was thinking to myself when my Twitter began to go off. People were tweeting me things like "your such a slut" , "you don't deserve Trevor you attention whore" , "Kill your please" etc. bc of one person that I now know for sure I hate. I was reading these i can feel a lump in my throat."Uhh I'm gonna take a shower" I said then ran upstairs. Once I got to the room I let my tears fall. Then I remembered I had my razor. I got it out of my bag and went to the bathroom that was in the room and locked the door. I moved my braclets revealing my old scars. "Goodbye." I said in my head and began cutting really deep. Then suddenly everything went black.
Trevors POV
Evelyn was acting weird. After Taina told us what happened Evelyn said she was gonna take a shower. That's not like her she would of stayed and helped. She was gone for a long time. We were talking when we heard a thud upstairs. I quickly got up and ran. I was sitting closest to the stairs so I heard better I guess no one else did. When I got the room Evelyn was in the bathroom was locked. I didn't hear anything complete silence. Finally i found a hair clip and unlocked the door. Evelyn was on the ground passed out. There was blood everywhere and I saw what she had done she cut. I ran over there already in tears. "HELP NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME EVELYN" I said crying. Then everyone came running upstairs. Taina , Brooke and Faith broke down. "Jc call the ambulance" Ricky yelled tears streaming down his face also. Soon the ambulance came. So did someone else.