We havent been on a real date

Evelyn's POV
I text faith about what had just happened. She said she wish she could come back but she's at a restaurant.I text her that it was ok . Then began watching American Horror Story. I was sitting there laughing at Taina freak out every time she saw a drop of blood. Then Trevor asked to talk to me. We went outside. I put my feet in the pool so did he. "So what did you want to talk about?" I said kinda worried. "Don't be worried babe" he said kissing my cheek I guess he could hear it in my voice. "I wanted to tell you we never had a real first date" he said with a chuckle. "Oh ya" I said kinda relived. "So do you wanna?" He asked. "Of course but what about the bandages don't they look kinda stupid?" I said looking at our hands. " Aren't you getting them off tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes but it my scars there.......there you don't wanna be seen with a girl like me" I said. "Your scars are not something to be embarrassed of embrace them there apart of you they make you stronger." he said taking my hand in his. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said poking my cheek. "Impossible" I said. "I love you way more than possible" he said picking me up swinging me over his shoulder. I laughed as he walked inside with me on his shoulder. "#TREVELYN!!" Ricky yelled. We giggled and Trevor put me on the ground and kissed me. "Okay don't go making babies"Taina said. Everyone broke out laughing as me and Trevor both blushed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I love you guys Follow me on vine it's Moran's_edits I make edits and I'm close too 300 I love you guys 😘✌️