The future&Bandages

Evelyn's POV
Me and Trevor were just cuddling on his bed having a deep conversation about our future.
~~~~~~the conversation~~~~~~~
"I know we're only 16 but I think I already know who I'm gonna marry" he said turning me towards him.
"Really who would that be?" I asked.
"Her names is Evelyn Rose Silva she's the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world" he said pulling me closer
"She sounds like a keeper" I said with a giggle.
"And When we get married we're going to New York for our Honeymoon but will get married in the winter so there's snow" he said.
"I like that" i said.
"Then we will move to Los Angeles you know where I grew up and I'll be a singer and you'll be an actress." he added.
" that sounds fun you can make the music for the movies I'm in" I added.
"Yass and then we'll have 3 kids first a girl, Dj Moran, she'll be a softball player like you Then second another girl , Delilah Moran, she will be a singer like me Finally will have a boy named
Troye Moran." he said cuddling me again.
"That is definitely the perfect future" I said kissing him.
"I can't wait" he added then kissed my nose.
~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~
I woke up to no Trevor. I got up and looked downstairs he wasn't there. Everyone else was asleep. I quickly grabbed my phone and text him.
E:Hey Trev where'd you go ? I'm so alone everyone else is asleep😂
T: 😂I'll be there soon don't worry
E: okay den bye😘
T:bye😍
I decided to scroll through my Twitter mentions for a bit then I went and casually stalked the American Horror Story Twitter. Then I saw something awesome *says awesome like Jc😂*
"LADY FLIPPIN GAGA IS GOING TO BE IN AMERICAN HORROR STORY" I yelled causing Faith to run in. "why are you yelling!?" She asked half awake. "BECAUSE LADY GAGA IS GONNA BE IN AMERICAN HORROR STORY!!!" I yelled back at her. "OMG QUEEN!" She yelled back we started Fangirling till the door bell rang. I quickly ran downstairs looked through the peephole but it was covered. I opened the door and saw Trevor with a cute little teddy bear covering his face. "Hey babe" he said handing me the teddy bear. "Hey" I said kissing his cheek. "Get dressed!"He said pulling me upstairs. "why?" I said. "Were going on our date😏" he said with a smirk. I quickly changed (outfit on the top) I wore a skater skirt and a flannel with converse and knee socks (I don't like the boots at the top so I changed it to converse k bye) I went downstairs stairs and saw Trevor glued to his phone so I decided to scare him. I went up behind him and poked his cheeks. "AHHHHHH" he screamed. "I sorry" I said. "You look beautiful" he said pulling me into a hug. I just blushed. "Shall we" he said holding his hand out. "We shall" I said taking his hand. Ricky was being our driver 👅. "Ricky can u drop me off at the hospital remember I get my badenges off today" I said. "oh ya" he said.
*****At the hospital*****
I went into the room and saw my doctor he flashed me a smile then gestured me to sit down. "So Evelyn have you been taking your pills?" He said. "Yes" I replied with a nod. "Ok so we're gonna take off your bandages as you know but there is a lot" he said. "You want me to cover them?" I said already knowing the answer. "Well just so nothing gets in or so your arms don't get infected." he said. "Ok then" I grabbed my bag I remember my bracelets were in there but I only had enough for one arm so I splited my braclets but some of my scars showed. "ok well I'm gonna go I have a date" I said smiling. "There's a smile that boy that was here he's a keeper" the doctor said. " I know" i Said while closing the door. I walked back and saw Trevor he smiled and looked at my wrist. "Hey beautiful" he said kissing my wrist. I just smiled really big I was so happy that's a first. "There's that beautiful smile I love" he said and took my hand and we walked out the hospital.
******************
Okay this chapter is really cheesy but don't worry drama ahead lol I'm sorry I was gone
QOTD: Which one of the girls is your favorite out of Evelyn ,Taina,Brooke,Sofia or Faith?