Nightmare

It was getting late. (it's like 9:00). "you guys wanna watch a movie?" Kian asked. "How about a show like uhh AMERICAN HORROR STORY?!?" I said. I ran up to the guest room and grabbed the AHS DVDs I had. "YASSSSSS" Trevor yelled. "ok then" everyone agreed. We began watching 02x01 Brooke whispered to me "Evan Peters is hot AF!". I started laughing and everyone stared at me. The episode ended. We went up to our room and Trevor was staying the night. I lied on the ground because Jason and Taina were already cuddling on the bed. (don't think dirty you dirty minded freaks😂). Trevor lied next to me. I began to drift off then about 20 mins into sleeping I began to dream about the episodes we just watched and me being in it.
Trevors POV
Me and Evelyn were cuddling. "AHHHHHHH" Evelyn yelled the. She began to cry. "shhhhh shhhh what happened baby" I said. "I had a really bad dream" she said trembling. "it's ok I'm here and I will protect you okay?" I said holding her face in my hands. "Okay😊" she said with a giggle. The next morning I woke up and she was still asleep. I went downstairs. Ricky was already awake. "Hey Trev" Ricky said. "hey". "Who screamed last night?" He asked. "Evelyn she had a bad dream" I said. "oh well do you guys wanna go to the Grove today?" He asked. "ya I'll go wake the girls up and tell them." I said. I went upstairs and saw Evelyn already up she was fixing her braclets. "Hey babe" i said. "Hey" she said. "Do you guys wanna go to the Grove with me and the boys?" I asked. "Of course let me wake up these flops" she said. She jumped on Taina and Jason. She invited me to join so I did. "WAKE UP!!!" We yelled. "Fine I'm up God " Taina said while pushing us off. Finally a hour later we were all getting in the car to get to the Grove. Evelyn and I were making a bunch of snapchat stories.
Tainas POV
We finally arrived at the Grove. Me and Jason were holding hands. If you didn't know Me ,Evelyn ,and Brooke make YouTube videos. A few fans came up to me and Jason "OMG I love you guys your my OTP!!!!" One of them said. The others nodded their head and asked for pictures.
Evelyn's POV
" Omg are you guys dating!?" A fan asked me. oh if I forgot to mention Taina ,Brooke and I are in a collab channel. We took a couple pictures then we began to walked towards
Taina ,Brooke and Evelyn's POV
E:OH
B:MY
T:GOSH
I can't believe who we saw