Suprise taina

"Okay, I'll pick you up" I said into the phone. "ok byeee" Jason said . I called Brooke over and she started jumping up in down. "okay distract Taina while i go get him he'll be here in an hour I'm picking him up at Target "I said really fast. "okay, Evelyn calm down I will" Brooke said. "okay well I'm gonna tell Trevor bye" I said walking away. I went to tell Trevor he said he would drive me since he's 16 he can drive.
*******At Target********
"Jason!!!" I yelled running to him.
"Evelyn" he said mocking me
"Butthead well are you getting her something or can we leave?" I said
"Wow chill but yes I'm getting her this" he said holding up a cute little teddy bear and chocolates. "awwwww" me and Trevor said. "Ooohh Evelyn is this Trevor your boyfriend?😏" Jason said with a smirk. "yes butthead" I told Jason. Me and Jason are best friends we act like Brother and sister I'm the one who hooked him and Taina up 😊. "Ok hurry lets go" I said.
Tainas POV
Evelyn and Trevor went out and there not back yet I'm kinda worried. She was acting really weird and her and Brooke were talking alone and looked really happy. I think the boys are in it too. Then there was a knock on the door and Ricky yelled "TAINA WILL GET IT!!". I just rolled my eyes and answered the door to see Jason. I immediately jumped in his arms. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks because he went back to Jersey to visit some family. I got off him the. We kissed. Evelyn and Trevor walked out from behind him . "You knew huh?" I asked. "yup we all did" she said with a giggle. I was so happy to see Jason and Then Evelyn finally being happy. "I love so much Princess" Jason said. "I love you too Prince" I said.

Well lots of mushy love stuff. this is for my bestie Taina 💕 you guys should follow her it's PrincessTaina1