He wont bother you know

Joshua!? Joshua is my ex (I'm not a slut ok Trevors my 3rd bf that's all). He tormented me and my friends all through middle school and to today. "Why is this douche here?" Trevor said. I had explained it to him when we went to Starbucks that one day. "I'm here to help Ethan who's this fag?" Joshua said . "First of all don't call him that you bitch and second of all how are you suppose to help him?" I said sassily. "I was gonna try to help him get you back but I guess we forgot how much of a SLUT you are" he replied. "SHES NOT A SLUT!!!" Trevor said then socked Joshua in the stomach. Joshua hit him back then Trevor pushed him and started punching him back and forth. Jason,Ricky,and Connor all had to pull Trevor off Joshua. "let Trevor beat him deserves it" Taina sassied. "NO Taina Trevor could get arrested for assault" Brooke said . "I don't care!! he should be able to say those things" Trevor yelled. I was frozen in shock of what just happened. Ethan pulled Joshua up and they ran away. Trevor came and hugged me. "Don't worry he will never hurt you aslong as I'm around." he said . I nodded. "I wish you would of continued beating him though" Taina said . "You are literally my Queen Taina" Ricky said with a giggle. " I know I am" Taina said.