OMG HI!!

I saw TREVOR FREAKIN MORAN!!!
"Uhhh.....Hi" I managed to spit out.
"Hi ummm I'm Trevor uhhhh what's your name?" Trevor nervously said
Why was he nervous it was just me?
"I'm Evelyn" I said holding my hand out causing all my braclets to rattle. "Well hello there mrs.Evelyn are you here for the meet and greet?" He asked. "Yes😊" I replied. "Well how about you and your friends come wait for me in back?" "Uhh ya!" We said in a unison. We followed Trevor to the back were we saw Ricky , Jc , Sam, and Kian. I almost died on the spot . "Hey guys!" Trevor Said. " Who are the girls?" Jc asked. "Oh this is Evelyn and her friends Taina & Brooke" he said. "Hi-lo girls " Ricky said. I looked over at Sam who was just staring at Brooke. Then Taina got a call from her boyfriend Jason so she walked away . Brooke was talking to Sam . I was talking to Ricky and Jc ,when Trevor asked to talk to me. "Evelyn I think your wondering why I asked you to come back here huh?" He asked me . "ya Kinda" I said.
"Well I saw you in the crowd dancing and singing along and I thought you were beautiful and I had to meet you" he said. I can feel my face turn red.
He lift my chin up and asked "How about we go and get to know each other". "I would like that where should we go?"
(A/n btw the meet and greet was over)
" Lets go to Starbucks!" He said.
"Ok my inner white girl is screaming right now " I said. He started laughing and then took my hand and we walked to Starbucks.

*********
You like my pun 😂👌 no ok then 🙈
Evelyn's past is about to be revieled next chapter 😏 What do you guys think it is coment your predictions😏
***********