Leave me alone ok!?

Evelyn's POV
It was Ethan Smith! He's my Ex from like 7th grade. I never told anybody but he's a reason I began to cut again. "What are you doing here?" Taina asked him. "Well I wanted to find Evelyn" he said. I tried to hide. Behind Trevor but that failed. "Oh hey Evelyn" he said. "Hey " I replied.
Trevors POV
Evelyn,Taina and Brooke all looked shocked when they saw this kid he looked are age but was shorter than me. He said he wanted to talk to Evelyn. Why?? Who is he?? I pulled Taina to the side. "Who is this kid?" I asked kinda tense. "Its her EX" she replied. I saw them talking but idk what about.
Evelyn's POV
"Evelyn I want you back."
"What NO!! That was like 4 years ago plus you hurt me" I yelled
"How? I thought you didn't even like me" he said.
"I like you because you made me feel special and now Trevor is waayy better than you I started cutting again because of you" I said on the verge of tears. I just ran as fast I could to a bathroom. I locked a stall and remembered Ricky asked me to hold his keys in my bag. I grabbed the keys and dug as deep as I could into my skin. I cried and cried until I heard feet walk in. I was sitting in the corner of the stall holding my wrist. "Evelyn?" I heard Taina ask. "I don't know" I said in between tears. "Let us in" Brooke said. "just crawl under" I managed to get out. They crawled under. I can tell Taina and Brooke were disappointed they thought I stopped. "I'm so sorry but the truth is I never stopped I'm so sorry." I said with more tears. Suddenly Trevor ran in. "Evelyn!? Where are you baby" I can tell he was crying. I quickly grabbed toliet paper to try to stop the bleeding. I walked out he had tears in his eyes. "I was so worried are you okay?" He said while hugging me. He then noticed my wrist. The bleeding had stopped finally. He lifted my wrist up and said "You see these scars babe they just prove how strong you are there just apart of you and your story" he said then kissed my forehead. We left the bathroom all the boys (Connor/Ricky) came and gave me a hug. Then here's Ethan again😒 with OH MY F**kin gosh😱!!!!!!!