ch.7

"min-- fucking-- yoongi! let's me gOoOOOooOOOo!" unfortunately for jimin, everyone was busy eating their lunch, meaning no one was in the hallways. "i'm a year older than you park, call me hyung." he adjusted his position and held jimin's hand instead of his collar. the last time jimin held someone's hand was when little jungkook was too scared to go on the elevator due to reading a horror story. he was 11 back then!!

jimin would've let go, but yoongi had a very strong grip. instead, jimin held his hand back. yoongi was not expecting that. "where are you taking me anyways?" chim asks. he doesn't say a word as they head outside. both head towards the fenced area. "don't run away, jump over."

yoongi let go of jimin's hand and jumped over the wired fence. he could've escaped, but instead, he followed the boy's words. that's how much of a simp jimin was for the min yoongi. he smirked at jimin and gestured chim to follow him. the two silently headed over to an area in the plain field not so far away from the school. when jimin got closer, he could see it was an abandoned tree house a few feet up in the air.

"are we going to the tree house?" yoongi nods and starts scaling up the ladder. jimin followed close behind. the area was small, with only one window at the left side. the two had to sit side by side in order to fit, and even then, jimin's legs had to be intertwined with yoongi's. "why did you take me here?"

"geez you sure ask a lot of questions. anygays, i was uncomfortable back there and i saw that you were too. so i did you a favor and took you here. this my little secret hideout and basically, i kidnapped you for your sake, you're welcome." suddenly jimin started to giggle; yoongi looked at him confused. "yeah yeah, thanks cutie."

yoongi was surprised at the nickname. sure he blushed a tiny tiny bit, but he shook it off. he wasn't supposed to be catching feelings. he's never seen park smile before. although jimin's adorable eye smile and adorable giggles were enough for anyone to be on their knees begging him to give them some kind of attention, yoongi wasn't gonna fall for it.

jimin realized what he was doing and immediately stopped. "o-oh sorry, i know you've probably never seen me like that before so don't go telling others about this, alright?"

now, yoongi could use this to his advantage and blackmail the dude so he doesn't have to act nice, OR he could not. hmm the choice is his, and only his. the only problem is yoongi gets him 100% percent. he's like him as well.

"huh who knew the park jimin could actually smile? anywho, i won't. i understand. to be honest-- don't tell anyone this-- but, i'm like you too. i'm not as rude and mean as people think. tell you what park, you're an interesting character. let's get to know each other more hm? promise not to backstab me?"

jimin instantly agreed. "ok! wow, you're the third person i'm gonna be myself with! tell me about you, the real you."

yoongi's breath hitched. this was all happening too soon. was he really allowed to finally be his true self? "...mhm k then, although people think of me as someone rude and cold, i may actually have a warm heart? i care a lot for others, even if i don't show it. and although i'm a playboy, i actually get flustered very easily, which i think is weak so i try to hide it with this cold harsh personality. isn't too much of a problem since not many people catch my eye," jimin was awwed at yoongi's words. he was right, yoongi was exactly like jimin. "your turn."

"ok ok, um, we share lots of similarities, actually. like you, i put up a cold wall to others, but i'm very gentle and sweet. i'm also a bit overprotective, which is why you see me around kookie all the time haha. i'm always the elder brother, even to my hyungs, but i wonder sometimes would it would be like to have someone care for me, you know?"

after hearing what jimin's said, yoongi spoke. "lean on me. it's fine." and since yoongi was jimin's crush, he became REALLY flustered. "whatcha mean?" he looked into his eyes and gently nudged jimin's head onto his shoulder.

and so they stayed like that for a couple of minutes, and eventually dozed off. fuck school right now, this was more important.

timeskip:

it was 12:35 in the afternoon, jimin was the first one to wake up. "yoongi hyung, wake up. aw man what time is it?" jimin took a glance at yoongi's watch, and his eyes widened. "HYUNG WAKEY WAKEY, WE HAVE 5 MINUTES UNTIL CLASS STARTS!" even though jimin was that "bad boy" guy, he usually never misses his classes. yoongi on the other hand always misses his classes.

yoongi groans but doesn't move an inch. "park, just stay here, ok? i'm tired and you're tired. stay."

"I CAN'T STAY HERE, MY STUDIES MY FUTURE MY-" he suddenly held jimin's hand to bring him out of his thoughts. "you're stressed, stay. a little break can go a long way. it's a few classes, don't worry." jimin sighed and relaxed. once again he leaned his head on yoongi's shoulder. "fine. i'll listen to you. only for today, alright?"

yoongi smirked knowing the boy would listen. "ok then. rest up shortie." jimin sighs again. "last time i checked i was taller than you." yoongi shushed the boy, putting his finger to his mouth to gesture to be quiet and let yoongi imagine.

"yeah yeah, say what you want. now rest."

a.n:

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CRINGE IS REAL