just a lil valentine special

a.n: just a lil surprise haha, it'll probably be a bit shorter than my usual chapters, enjoy!

(this doesn't relate to the plot at all haha, it's just a lil skit!)

---

"baby come here. you're lucky my parents aren't here." the two were spending the night at tae's house. they originally were there for homework but they ended up staying afterward. his parents were out on a date, so they had the house to themselves. "movie time boys!!" kook yelled out excitingly. he joined taehyung on the couch, squirming around in excitement.

tae chuckled and ruffled jungkook's hair. he admired how cute the boy was, once again. "which movie you wanna watch?" tae asked as he handed the remote over to him. jungkook snuggled closer into the blanket, and closer to taehyung. "hmm.. this one!" he picked a movie named Love 911. "it's one of my favorite movies, you wanna check it out?"

"sure, anything for my baby." tae brought kook into his embrace and pressed the start button on the movie. of course they played around during the movie, tae wanting to still dominate kook and jungkook trying to beat the challenge jimin suggested. they would occasionally peck with each other before the other could back away, and ruffle each others' hair. once in a while kook would be bold and squeeze tae's thigh since he knew he liked that, but taehyung never showed he liked it.

timeskip:

"hyungie hyungie it's getting to a good part!" taehyung stopped teasing kook and looked at the screen. the man was holding the woman up into the air and they both kissed. they both silently awwed at the couple. "someday i wanna do that to you hyungie!" tae became amused at what he said and raised an eyebrow. "oh really? what if i do it to you first? hm?"

"i won't let you! no way!" taehyung teasingly made grabby hands to kook and tried to grab him. jungkook ran away from him, laughing endlessly. "COME HERE BABY HAHA." kook hid behind the kitchen island. he became quiet, and tried to listen for taehyung. "where are you, baby?~" jungkook had to resist the temptation to keep running and continued to hide.

"are you... HERE?" taehyung found jungkook and caught him in his arms. "NO- HAHA LET ME GO HYUNGIE- HAHAHAHA." kook successfully after a few tries wiggled his way out of tae's grip. "COME HERE KOOKIE~" he ran into tae's bedroom and hid there. kook quickly closed the door, but sadly it wasn't quick enough. "my baby deserves a punishment doesn't he?"

"w-wha-" taehyung tackled kook onto the bed and grasped his arms with only one hand. "ah f-fuck. let me go hyung!"

"oh? what happened to 'hyungie?'" just then he tickled jungkook out of nowhere, showing no mercy. "HAHA- NO HYUNG- HYUNGIE I'M SENSITIVE AH FUCK NOOOO HAHAHA" he kept mercilessly attacking him, barely dodging kook's kicks. it came to the point where he was crying out of laughter. "CAN'T BREATHE STOOOOOOOOOOB"

he decided to let him go, and lent a hand to help him sit up. little dork decided to take his revenge and tickle tae. he pounced on taehyung's lap and pushed him back onto the bed. jungkook started to tickle him, starting off gentle. tae tried to get kook to stop but his hands couldn't reach his arms. the only thing he could touch was jungkook's thighs. so when kook decided to attack him mercilessly just as he did, taehyung kept on squeezing kook's thighs to signal to stop.

you couldn't even hear his laughs, he was so affected by it he didn't have the power to laugh. he let out a few hearable chuckles before kook finally let him go. "there, we're even!" the two caught each others' eyes and stared at each other, occasionally giggling. "i should get going, see you tomorrow hyungie! i'll remember to kiss you then, ok?"

"as if," he smirked. "you know, you could stay here baby. you can sleep here." kook gave him a weird look before running out of the room. "IT'S ALRIGHT YOUR PARENTS WON'T LIKE IT, SEE YOU HYUNGIE! BYE BYE!" he managed to dodge all of taehyung's moves until he finally caught him before he could go out the door. "it's fine, just act submissive. my parents raised me to be dominant and that's the only thing that matters to them."

what was kook to do? would he let down his guard and his game just to stay? he didn't even realize this was a serious topic taehyung was extremely affected by. "....some other time tae hyungie, jimin hyung would be mad." that was a somewhat lie. he would be mad, but at the fact he stayed over to get possibly fucked by taehyung and lose his challenge. no way. it would be better to go back home. kook wears his pride on his sleeve, he's not gonna lose.

"i can't carry you right now, but here." jungkook came closer until the space between the two was gone. he gently placed his hand behind tae's back and kissed him gently on the lips. taehyung was clearly in shock and didn't even think about kissing him back. only then when jungkook said goodbye he regretted letting him leave. "just you wait baby.."

a.n:

i know it doesn't look short at all, BUT I TRIED OK?

also Love 911 was an actual movie the real jungkook suggested, so just wanted to put that there hehe.