2. John is observing

AN: ewww my old writing is terrible, I will be changing this chapter around a bit but the story line will be the exact same and not change any chapters.

"Come on Cub." the sergeant whispered softly, "Let's go back to my quarters." Alex followed in silence whilst clinging onto the sergeant's top. He didn't like it here, no one treated him well last time. Alex trusts the sergeant but no one else, except maybe Wolf... but they weren't on the best of terms still.

John Rider, the new instructor, watched from a distance. why is a young boy here? he must be the sergeant's son or something, he thought... but oh, how wrong he was. John was new here and arrived the day before, he hadn't seen Yassen (his old friend, maybe not) yet. In fact he had the day off to explore the camp and remember it. Brecon Beacons was where he trained. Back then, he was named Jaguar and his brother (Ian) was codenamed Panther. Then he wondered how Ian was doing as he did not know his brother was dead.

From the tree tops, he swung down and ran back to his cabin... his own cabin. The unit's share cabins normally in sets of four, but together all of them shared a shower room full of showers, cold showers might I add.

John had cabin 54 and was not using his own name, his new name was Edd Maleu and didn't bother changing his appearance as he was in hiding for 14 years.

(Author's between note: be prepared for loads of borrrriiinnnngggggg info)

John had so far found out/ remembered from his training and had written in his journal:

The first cabins (1-26) were the unit cabins and had toilets in and consisted of 5 empty as there were no Q, W, X, Y, Z units. Q-Unit died a year back in a bomb explosion (he had glimpsed a small file in an old office he had his interview in) and W, X, Y, Z never existed (as far as he knew). The next load of cabins (27-51) are the lecture rooms that carried in size, shape and even colour, the next lot (52-65) were instructor's quarters. Then came cabins 66-85 which were infirmary bays and each bag had two rooms. From 86-100 were guest cabins, John didn't know why they had so many as this was a secret training facility, he guessed they could be used for extra lecture or infirmary rooms if the need ever arose.

Then, he found, the complicated A-Z hut's (complicated because they were in a random order and dotted all over the place). 5 of those (A, E, J, O and T) were phone boxes where you can make calls. Hut M were the unit showers (one big room), Hut N were guests and instructor's showers which had tonnes of different rooms in for privacy. L was probably collecting dust (John wasn't entirely sure though) but huts I, J and K were the sergeant's ('maybe', John write down after that note) A, C, D, were random storage, hut's F, G were object repairs. Then H, P, Q plus R were weapons storage (all situated near the target practice). Meaning S, U and V were not huts but landing and take off areas... leaving the last lot (W,X,Y and Z) to be travel stuff as W and Y were travel ports (tonnes of cars, jeeps, buses) but X and Z were drop offs.

Then were the colours and shades (these were areas) Red, orange, yellow and teal were parachute jumps (including base jumps). Blue, Purple, Pink were transport training areas. Black (a big area) were interrogation cells. White areas (tonnes of different areas) were training areas like hiking, target practice, lakes, endurance testing, hiking and camping, orienteering and so on. The green areas (more than 1 area, like white) were in clumps... included number and letter areas.

Finally John wrote down about the hidden Mess hall, it was at the middle of the camp but surprisingly hard to find, accessible only one way, and that was north side. It was wooden, like almost every Cabin/hut and was big enough for only half the camp to have their food at once.

The food, however (John noted down after a long discussion with an instructor) , was not that nice ('same as always' he wrote) for breakfast it was burnt or untoasted toast (you could get lucky though) with either hard sausages, disgusting jam or honey, cold beans, unripe avocado or scratch that idea and go for an apple or banana or both but the bananas had tonnes of bruises and didn't look appealing and the apples were cooking apples so they were sour and green. For lunch... there wasn't lunch. For dinner was sloppy soup with powdery bread or a choice of meat (depending on day (Mon=beef, Tue=lamb, Wed=chicken, Thur=pork, Fri=turkey, Sat=chicken or beef, Sun= lamb or pork, sometimes they have turkey)) and vegetables but on Saturday and Sunday you could choose out of those options and have porridge for breakfast and a cold slice of pizza with a side of vegetables for dinner but on just sunday's you could have a tiny lunch of the apples or bananas, at least that was an improvement , John thought to himself.

AN: ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I die in a pit.