8. Shooting

Author's note

No, your eyes aren't tricking you, this is a new chapter, I couldn't be bothered to continue editing from fanfiction.net at 2:50am so ima continue on the exact same day at 11:08pm cuz I'm a vampire! 

Story:

Wolf stood up and looked at his teammates' empty trays. "Come on, we have lessons"

They groaned and stood up, following after their leader "What do we have?" Snake asked.

"YAY!" Eagle bounced when he looked over Wolf's shoulder at the timetable.

"Oh no-" Snake resigned his fate

"Oh yes!" Eagle beamed and at Alex's face he explained "we have shooting!"

Alex groaned "Hey Jag!" Wolf started

"Yeah?"

"Can you shoot?" Alex nodded.

"But not as good as me!" Eagle interjected

Wolf sighed and continued "But how well?" Alex shrugged as Eagle ran off to Q-Hut and typed in the password as fast as possible that if anyone watched you would need to see it in slow-mo to get even one number.

He grabbed the outdoor range's key and sprinted back out again, around the side and 10 meters to right to where the range was, this one didn't have a canopy and was flat grounded.

The rest of K-Unit entered Q-hut and walked over to the gun racks.

Walrus spun and fumbled a Glock-17 from 1982 (the first commercially successful polymer framed pistol. It's chambered in 9mm)

Snake was uncertain of what to choose but eventually picked up a CZ-75 (first introduced in 1975. It was the first commercially successful DA/SA "decocker" pistol that remained popular till this day hence why he chose it)

Wolf jumped back as Eagle sprinted back in and immediately grasped his favourite gun, a Ruger Number One (made in 1967, it brought the American's interest back to Rifles. This gun is a single shot rifle) "Eagle, we are using pistols today." Wolf commanded and smirked at the energetic man's expressions.

"Bu-b-but... fine." He put it down and wandered over to the pistol section and pulled out a beretta 92FS (is easily one of the most popular and recognisable pistols in existence and has been featured in many movies)

Wolf closed his eyes and randomly pulled out a SIG Sauer P320 (which happened to be the beretta 92FS's rival in the 1980's)

Alex looked along every rack and collection and saw...

The gun that killed his uncle

The gun pointed at him whilst riding a wave, surfing

The gun under the car driver's jacket.

The gun pointed at Sabina

The gun that killed Yassen

The gun that he killed Julius with

And the guns identified to snipe him, to nick him arm or leg, back or front to drive into him at countless occasions.

He saw all the guns that had been pointed at someone or him and he saw all the guns in so many more ways.

"What, you scared of a gun?" Walrus taunted.

Alex shook his head "what are you scared of then, the embarrassment of not being able to use one? Not knowing what gun is which? Not telling apart a shot gun from a pistol or rifle" Walrus taunted again.