15. Head to the western lake

AN: actually getting on with the story now i know what to do. It's not much but you'll probably live.
Note: ^-^ i know the last chapter was trash ✌️ but oh well.

Head to the western lake

After a while, Alex woke up to footsteps squelching in mud outside the hut. He sat up and ruffled his messy hair as Snake entered. "Come on." The medic said, turned and left with Alex trailing behind.

Today was going to be slightly different from the normal schedule. Normally, linguistics would come first followed by a 10km run and wilderness health class but not today, today was on interrogation with Instructor Maleu (John ✌️)and the class lasted 6hours.

Snake and Alex arrived almost last in the big hut used for long lectures that included many units. The units present were K-unit (duhhh), F-Unit, N-Unit and D-unit and one member of X-Unit.

The soldiers settled down and noticed that the instructor was looking extremely excited, far too excited, and was standing at the front of the class with a big grin.

"Righto! We'll be learning about 2 forms of torture. I have permission to test one of them out on you but haven't heard if I'm allowed to try the other one." Some soldiers groaned and others tried to hide that they were slightly terrified of the grinning instructor. "First off is an old form of torture that is rarely used anymore. The torture includes the victim to be told to hold onto something / forced to old on to something and is told that if they tell and give the information they need then they'll get away alive. This is normally a lie. If not, they'll be left hanging onto that something until they drop to their death. It can be a range of drops, from extremely high to over a pit of scorpions or a lake of crocodiles"

Alex shivered, this was familiar. A small memory played in his head and he thought of how thankful he is to the one who saved him.

"Any questions?"

"Is this what we are going to be practicing, sir?" A soldier asked.

"Yes. Now head to the Western Lake." John answered.