Polyamory

Megan "Megan thee Stallion" Pete x Beyoncé "Bee" Knowles-Carter

Tryna eat you, then I'm tryna kiss you
'Cause I know you freaky and you wanna taste you
Yea, I fuckin' feel you
Mean I feel you fuckin'
Shit, I feel you cummin'
Ain't gon' be no runnin',no

"Lexiiiii," I heard a voice whine trying to wake me up.

"Hm?" I hummed back at them.

"Wake up," they said sitting up against the headboard of my bed.

"Whyyyyy? It's so early," I whined as I slowly fell back to sleep.

"Girl, it's 11:39 in the morning. Get up. Bee is here and we gotta talk to you about something," they said and I quickly realized that I was talking to Megan.

I sighed and rolled over to face her letting my eyes flutter open. I was met with long, smooth legs and the back of Bee.

"Wassup, y'all?" I yawned as I sat up and stretched.

They looked at each other then back at me. I looked down and saw that I was in my see through bra and thong set and quickly covered myself with my cover.

"My bad, y'all," I said blushing of embarrassment.

"It's fine, bitch," Megan said before pausing, "it matches what we wanna talk to you about," she continued looking at Bee.

"Yea," Bee paused, "goes right with it," she said biting his lip while staring at me.

"W-what's going on?" I stuttered nervously.

"Well," Megan started.

"We were wondering," Bee continued.

"If you wanted to date us," Megan said giggling nervously.

"I-," I said trying to comprehend what was happening, "yes," I said.

"Really?!" They both said in shock.

"Yea," I said, "I find y'all both attractive and y'all energy matches mine to a T so why not?"

"Yaaaaayyyyyy," Megan said while jumping on me and hugging.

"Welp we gotta officially welcome her into the relationship, Meg," Bee said while laughing before smirking.

"We sure do," Meg said with a smirk too.

Their eyes landed on me and the smirks on their faces grew. Megan began to rub circles on my shoulder before grabbing the straps of my bra and pulling them down. Her lips connected with mine as she laid us back on my bed. She straddled my waist as we kissed letting her hands rub my breasts. My hands rubbed her thighs before I flipped us over and straddled her waist. My hands moved to the clips of my bra and unhooked them. I slid my bra down my arms and tossed it on the floor. Meg's hands returned to my breasts as she pulled away and placed her lips on my nipple sucking it in. I turned to see Bee sitting back watching us while biting her lip. I looked down at her bulge and saw that it was huge. I'm not surprised, I already knew she had a dick and I knew it was big based off her energy. I tapped Meg's arm and she looked up and I nodded my head towards Bee. Her eyes followed and she pulled away from my nipple. We smirked at each other and turned towards Bee. We stood up off the bed and stripped to nothing before we walked over to her. Her eyes roamed our bodies with a look of lust. Our eyes locked and I could see that she was ready to tear us apart in the most pleasurable way. We stood on each side of her lap and rubbed on her slowly. I let Meg take the lead and she dropped to her knees and undid Bee's pants while I took off her shirt. As soon as her shirt was off, her hand gripped my neck and brought me into a kiss. Our lips moved in synced against each other's making me moan softly. She pushed me away with a smirk and grabbed Meg by her neck and did the same to her.