Succubus

Kim "B.M. (Big Matthew)" Matthew

Damn lil shorty getting low for me
Throw it back, side, round for me
In my ear saying let's go where we can be a little more lowkey
...
Ima give you good loving get the bed wet and flooded with your
Oo Wee

B.M.'s POV

I sat in my section with my crew watching all these dancers throw ass and dance on the poles. Though all of them was bad as fuck, none of them caught my attention enough for me to watch them closely. I picked up my cup and sipped on the Henny that remained before putting my blunt between my lips and taking a drag. Yea, I'm cross faded. I began to contemplate leaving until the announcer came on and introduced a new dancer that they had.

"Everybody, let me have your attention as we introduce a new dancer," this tall light skin man said, "Miss Succubuss," he continued while the audience applauded and whistled as this brown skin woman walked out on stage.

My eyes fell upon her and I couldn't bring myself to look away. She was this beautiful, bad lil brown shorty. I stared at her taking her in slowly. She wore an orange mesh bikini two piece with blue elastic bands. A closer look made me realize the bands said 'Caution' with a slipping person in a triangle surrounded by 'Slippery When Wet' in white lettering. She had on clear platform heels with white laces that she wrapped up around her calves to her thick thighs. Her hair was braided and went down to her knees. Saying that she was looking like a full course meal was an understandment. I watched her plump lips curve into a smile as she waved to the crowd. The man announced his exited and handed her a small towel and spray bottle. She turned to spray and clean the pole letting her body stretch. Her flat stomach and small tits in the front were in deep contrast to the ass that poked out in the back. Though her ass wasn't super fat, it was enough to get a good grip on. She finished cleaning the pole and put the towel and spray bottle to the side. Making a signal the other dancers cleared to the sides of the room against the walls. The lights dimmed on the stage and turned red around the room. I grew intrigued letting my body leaning forward until my elbows rested on my knees. She turned away from the crowd give us full view of her back and ass. I took her in completely licking my lips. Music began to play as they all got into a formation of poses. She turned around slowly walking to the pole. As the beat dropped lowly so did they. They danced for about 3 minutes and ended it with her sliding down the pole into a split while the other dancers squatted down in a pose. The lights slowly brightened and the audience went wild. She stayed in a split for a few more seconds before pulling herself up the pole until she was standing up straight. She smirked to the crowd and walked off the stage in the back room. The rest of the dancers resumed their actions and began walking around to find someone who was throwing money. One dancer came up into my section. Her eyes roamed around us until they landed on me. She walked over to me.

"Hi, cutie. I was wondering if you or anyone in your section wanted a dance?" she asked boldly.

"One of them might want one. I wanted to request a private dance from a certain dancer if possible." I replied.

"Yea, of course. Just go to the owner over there in the black suit and let him know. He'll go ask the dancer then tell you either yes or no," she said as she pointed to the same guy on the stage earlier.

I thanked her and let my crew know what my move was before walking over to the owner. I spoke to him and he went to find her. After a few minutes, he returned and pointed me in the direction of the room we were going to be in. I walked in and sat down on the couch waiting for her to enter. A few seconds later she entered the room. Her braids were in a high ponytail and she wore a different two piece with nude platform heels. This one was a nude and rhinestone bra and thong set that had a rhinestone waist band with two chains of rhinestones swooping front to back on both sides of her hips. She cleaned the pole and began walking towards me with a smile.