Déjà Vu

Kim "Captain" Hongjoong

저기요 자꾸만 그런 눈빛이면
나는 곤란해요 wait, wait
저기요 내가 본 꿈에선 이 다음
장면은 아마도 삐
No way, 피할 수 없으면 play it
미쳐버린 이 순간 난 이미 game set
⬇️
Oh, please stop looking at me like that
You put me on the spot, wait, wait
Oh in my dream, after this scene
It's beep-
No way, if you can't avoid it, play it
The moment I went insane, I'm already game set

There he was. Kim Hongjoong. The leader of the most dangerous mafia in South Korea, ATEEZ. He was an old fling from a few months ago, who I caught heavy feelings for, who lingers in my mind all day and night while simultaneously creeping into my dreams. The memories of our past replayed through my mind making my heart swell with the love I had for him. My eyes caught on to his entourage when I saw a familiar face of his right hand man, Seonghwa, who so happened to see and recognize me as I tried to turn my back on them only to feel a familiar stare gazing upon me. I turned around to meet the eyes of yours truly and watched the smirk form across his gorgeous face. A strong sense of déjà vu took over me as I remembered this is how I got involved with him the first time we met. I turned away quickly trying not to fall back into him. While my back was turned, he leant to one of his workers and pointed in my direction and told him to bring me to him. The worker walked through the crowd and tapped on my shoulder causing me to turn.

"Miss Kiana, you've been summoned by Mr. Hongjoong. I will take you to him," the guy said.

Definitely feels like déjà vu. I sighed and removed myself from the barstool and onto my heeled feet. We walked over to the section and entered. I kept my eyes on everything but him trying to find a way out, but, before I knew it, I was standing before him. He leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees while keeping his gaze on my eyes.

"We meet again, Princess," his accented voice spoke just as smooth as I remembered sending chills down my spine.

"Mhm sure do."

"I've been looking for you, but, it seems like you've been under my nose this whole time," he paused standing to his feet and placing his soft hands on my brown cheeks, "why did you run away from me, Princess? I thought we were creating something special." He continued as he lifted my face with his hands gently making me lock eyes with him.

"Hongjoong, you know why I left. And I didn't run, I've always been here. The people who are loyal to me just didn't give me up like you thought they did."

He nodded and leaned in closer to me bringing our faces dangerously close. His eyes flickered back and forth from my eyes to my lips as mine did the same to him. My hands gripped his suit jacket softly as I stepped closer to him just as he connected our lips softly. I sighed internally happy to feel his lips and body heat on me, but, I was screaming at myself too for falling into him so quickly. I couldn't help it. My body reacted to his touch naturally. As our lips moved in sync, it was like everything disappeared around us. His hands dropped from my face to my back to my asscheeks rubbing them softly. He pressed his body into mine letting the hardness in his pants be felt on my stomach. His lips disconnected from mine and began kissing down to my neck before coming to my ear.

"Let's go to my office, Princess," he whispered seductively.

I nodded and led the way to the long hall that led to a flight of stairs that led to the locked door of his office. He brought my body closer to his as he leaned down and let the lock scan his fingerprint and his eyes before it unlocked to door. We stepped in and he shut the door behind him locking it. He turned to me with an all to known look of lust. As he stepped forward, I stepped back until my thighs hit the edge of his desk. His hands rested on his desk trapping me. Our lips intertwined with each other once again. His hands lifted me up onto his desk as he body wedged between my thighs. My legs find his waist pulling him closer as he connects our lips putting us in a daze. His soft lips kiss along my neck leaving a trail of dark marks that makeup wouldn't be able to cover. My hands run through his soft hair moaning quietly. His hands pushed my dress up making it pool around my waist. He pushed me back gently onto my back and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He left kisses on my ankles, down my legs, and all over my thighs letting his body bend over closer and closer to my glistening pussy while spreading my thighs farther for more access. He pushed my panties to the side and blew cool air from his mouth to my clit causing me to twitch from the sudden feeling. He kissed my pussy lips completely avoiding where I really needed him, which made me squirm and buck my hips trying to feel something. His hands traveled to my hips forcing them to stay down while his forearms and triceps held my thighs open. After teasing me for a short time longer, his eyes landed on my face as his tongue flattened against my sensitive clit. Moans spilled from my lips as he began to show no mercy while he savagely ate my pussy like his life depended on it. My fingers tangled in his hair trying to process the feeling of intense pleasure. I was teetering closer to the edge before he moved away from my throbbing pussy causing me to whine softly. I watched him remove his suit jacket and unbutton his dress shirt letting his toned abs show. He undid the button and zipper on his suit pants pushing them and his boxers down enough to let his dick pop out. His hands pushed the dress I had on farther giving me the hint to take it off. As I tossed the dress to the floor, his eyes surveyed my body taking in my curves and lingerie. I laid back and propped myself on my elbows waiting for the next move. As I waited, my eyes lingered his body taking in his handsome face and toned body until my eyes landed on a tattoo, two of them actually. The first one was his phrase that he always says, "No 1 Like Me," but that's not the tattoo that raised my brow. On his chest was a tattoo of a name, my name, over his heart. I sat up and placed my hands on his shoulders while locking eyes with him. My right hand moved down to the tattoo and traced it slowly as I kept my eyes on his. He leaned down and captured my lips with his as his left hand grabbed my right wrist softly rubbing gentle circles on it. My legs wrapped around his body bringing him closer to me. Suddenly, he was inside of me. His pace slow and steady as our lips kissed with such passion and love. He began to go faster making us moan into the kiss. His hips began snapping harder into mine causing me to break the kiss as my head rolled back. My moans grew louder and louder as he pounded into my pussy mercilessly. He groaned loudly feeling his orgasm approaching slowly. My left hand that was still around his neck gripped onto his back, as a silent scream formed in my throat. A familiar knot in my stomach began to form as my chants of his name got louder, luckily his office is soundproof. My body began convulsing softly as my cum leaked out on his dick not phasing him at all. My body was on fire as pleasure ran through my veins. I gasped feeling my orgasm tear through me causing tears of pure ecstasy to stream down my face. My eyes met his eyes realizing they dripped with lust and deep admiration.

"I love you." He breathed out harshly.

"I-I love you too."

He leaned against my body as his cum shoot into me. Our pants invaded the space around us as we came down from our highs. His hands lifted me up and he walked us to his couch and sat down making him slid into me again. A soft moan passed through my lips as I began to rock my hips on him riding him slowly. His arms wrapped around my body helping me bounce on his dick faster. My jaw dropped as I felt another orgasm pushing through my body. He brought my body closer and began to thrust up into me. My moans mixed with his groans as my walls constricted around his dick tightly. My legs began to twitch and my body shook violently as my cum squirted on his abs and couch. My body went limp as his head rolled back as he came deep in me for the second time. Once he regained his strength, he slid out of me slowly causing me to gasp as I came again due to sensitivity. I heard him chuckle softly before standing up and bringing us to the small bed in the corner of his office. He laid me down gently and began kissing my lips softly. After a few seconds, he moved his lips to my jaw and down my neck. His mouth suctioned my pierced nipple and sucked on them gently nibbling before moving to my other and repeating. His lips kissed down the valley between my breast stopping at the start of my under-boob tattoo of Medusa. He leaned back slightly letting his fingers traced it softly admiring it as it was his favorite tattoo on me.. for now.

"Beautiful," he said as his eyes danced against my body.

I sat up placing my lips onto his again before kissing his neck. My hands pushed him back softly making him stand straight, then I grabbed a pillow and flipped over putting my ass in the air and resting my head on the forearms that rested on the pillow. I looked back at him seeing him taking in my position and shook my ass letting it jiggle softly. A smirk spread across his face as both of his hands smacked my asscheeks. He pulled his left away and pumped himself a few times before sliding into me roughly. He thrusted into me slowly and could feel his thumb trace his name displayed on my asscheek.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," he groaned as he began to pound into me harder and faster letting his right hand grip my asscheek while his left smacked the other.

My body jerked at his thrusted. I lifted myself onto my hands I started throwing it back. His groans grew louder as I fucked him back just as hard as he was fucking me. His hands reached up and grabbed my throat bringing my head back as he thrusted harder. His left leg propped up next to my body making him go deeper with each thrust. I cried out in overwhelming pleasure as tears began rolling down my cheeks. Profanities groaned out passed my lips as I felt a strong feeling through my body that was way different from anything I felt. My body shook wildly as my eyes rolled back into my skull. My jaw dropped as my breath hitched in my throat. I slowly started seeing black dots in my vision and all I could hear was Hongjoong's groans along with a ringing. My walls clamped down on him vacuum sealing his dick in my guts. The knot in my stomach erupted very intensely and my body convulsed as my cum squirted out with force uncontrollably. Hong's thrusts continued as he chased his nut making my orgasm prolong. His cum paints my walls again triggering another orgasm as he slid out due to hypersensitivity. He removed a hand from my throat and placed his tip on my clit and rubbed it against my pussy making me squirt more and more as my screams filled the room. His name became my favorite chant as he continued completely enjoying the scene in front of him.

"Hongjoong, please," I whimpered.

"If you say the magic word," he said and I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Captain, please," I whimpered as he slid into me again causing me to flinch and cream around him.

"Good girl, Princess," he said pulling out and smacking my ass.

My body collapsed on the bed as he walked over to get his boxers before retrieving a warm towel from his towel warmer. He came back and moved my body from the huge wet spot at the end of the bed before he began cleaning me up making me flinched and shut my thighs. He chuckled a bit before prying my thighs open and continuing his treatment avoiding my overly sensitive clit. He cleaned himself and put the towel in a bin and walked over to me and left kisses all over my face making my giggle softly.

"Please don't leave me again, Princess," he said softly and sincerely while looking deep in my eyes.

"I won't as long as you don't hurt me again," I said softly.

"I won't. I promise."

"Good, because I like our matching tattoos," I giggled.

"I do too, Princess, I do too."

Déjà Vu
ATEEZ