Winner

Junathaen "Nate" Watson III

I know it's been too long
I've been on the road too much
Had to get back to ya
Back to you

Today was the day. I get to see my baby. He doesn't even know that I'm coming to his game today because I told him that I wouldn't be able to make it, which was true at the time but my plans were cancelled last minute so I caught the soonest flight to Rhode Island from Virginia and decided to surprise him!!

It was nearing the time for the game to start. Luckily I was able to get a close spot to the court since his family was there and I told them that I was coming so they saved me a spot with them. I watched as the teams came onto the court waiting for my love to show himself. Soon he did, and the crowd went wild chanting his name. It brought a smile to my face hearing the excitement shoot through the room. I watched roar making the crowd turn up even more. I watched his eyes travel the crowd causing me to duck behind the stranger behind me just so I could keep the surprise going. His parents cheered and waved at him and I saw from around the stranger that he smiled his beautiful smile and pointed towards them telling them that this game was for them. I came back to normal posture when he turnt away.

"Eeeeeerrrnnnnn," the buzzer went off and the starting 10 players, which included him, came to the floor and soon the game began.

<Skip to game closing>

"Oooouuu here comes Nate Watson with the half court shot with 1 second left!"

"It's up! It's up!"

It was like the game slowed when his arms extended and the ball left his hands. His team was down a point so they needed this shot to win. Time slowed and the crowd grew insanely quiet.  The whole arena was standing. This game was intense. They were battling their most rival team and both teams came hard but now it was the final moment. Will it go in or will it not? Are we winning or are they? Everyone's eyes rested on the ball as it arched perfectly into the basket with a swish.

"AND IT'S GOOD! NATE WATSON JUST WON THE GAME FOR PROVIDENCE!" The person of the intercom screamed into the mic.

The crowd erupted into screams and cheers. Everyone jumped up and down the bleachers. The excitement and the happiness in the room skyrocketed. The Providence players jumped onto Nate and they all jumped up and down with huge smile on their faces. As that was happening, I whispered to his family to keep me being here a secret because I have to set up a surprise at his house. They promised to keep it secret and gave me a hug before I slipped out the building before he ran into the bleachers to give his family a round of hugs.

I walked up to his door and pulled out my key and let myself in. I walked to his bedroom and began decorating with rose petals making a heart on his bed. I placed vanilla candles around the room and decided to wait to light them before walking into his bathroom and filling the tub up with extremely hot water and pouring a lot of rose petals and vanilla bath soap into it. I knew he wasn't gonna be home any time soon. I walked out his bathroom and bedroom and placed rose petals from the front door all the way up to his bathroom then from his bathroom to his bed. Soon my phone dinged.

Mr. Watson 😍❤️
Hey princess! Guess what?!

Mrs. Watson 🤤❤️
Heyy baby! What!?

Mr. Watson 😍❤️
WE WOOOOONNNN😏‼️

Mrs. Watson 🤤❤️
AHHHHH YESSS HUBBY ‼️ IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY 👏🏾👏🏾

Mrs. Watson 🤤❤️
We should celebrate 😏

Mr. Watson 😍❤️
O really? How??👀😏

Mrs. Watson 🤤❤️
Make sure your friends aren't around when you get home and ft me.. I'll show you a very special gift 😏