Fight Night

Caswell "Casanova" Senior

Hit it with a left, hit it with a right
I'ma knock the pussy out like fight night

I stared at him and his niggas as they approached the stairs not too far in front of me. I mentally rolled my eyes as I watched them crowd around his door before piling into his apartment. I already know how tonight's finna be. I made my way up the stairs to my apartment directly over his. His door swung open showing the "King of the Streets" himself. Our eyes locked and smirk spread across his face as he stared into my soul like the devil he is. I rolled my eyes at him already annoyed by his antics. I continued up the staircase feeling his eyes with every step I took. I stood in front of my door and looked down over the rail to see his eyes still on me.

"What are you lookin' at, Caswell?" I asked with a clear attitude.

"Watch yo tone when you talk to me, Amani," he said with a deep voice as his eyes continued to pierce into me undressing me slowly.

"Whatever," I said before stepping into my crib.

He had me fucked up. He think because he's supposedly the "Ruler of New York" who puts fear in everyone's heart that I'm supposed to be lumped into that group but I ain't. He puts no fear in my heart and never will.

<That night>

He was throwing this loud ass kickback as usual. It usually doesn't bother me but it's spring finals for me which means I'm studying and testing and trying to focus on making sure I pass these finals and graduate on time. The music blaring isn't what was bothering me, it was the loud ass hoes screaming and laughing like hyenas like someone wanna hear that shit. I ignored it for an hour but now I just can't. I marched downstairs and banged on his door and almost immediately the door swung open showing this dark skin guy who was a few inches taller than me who I learned from a previous run in that they call him DaBaby but his real name is Jonathan.

"Wassup shorty?" He said looking me up and down with 'high as a kite' eyes.

"I could be asking you the same thing, shorty," I said bluntly with my arms folded across my chest, "where's the nigga that own this crib?"

"Wassup, shorty from upstairs?" Casanova said.

"Can you keep the noise down please?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"Nah, I'm good," He said about to shut the door in my face while laughing with his niggas and hoes.

"Lemme rephrase that," I said pushing my foot in-between the door and its frame causing him to open the door back up, "shut the fuck up before we have a fucking issue in this bitch. I don't give a fuck who the fuck you THINK you is or about yo niggas or yo little hoes but I do care about my fucking education so if I have to come back down here you better be prepared for a fucking shoot-out that none of you mutherfuckers are going to survive. And trust I might be quiet, but I don't back down from no nigga or bitch especially when it comes to getting what I want. Do we have an understanding or should I just gather my guns so we can get it popping?" I said with no hesitation in the calmest, angriest voice while staring deep into his eyes.

"We got an understanding," he said in a low, angry tone with a dark demeanor.

"Good. By the way, watch yo tone when you talk to me. I am not to be played with," I said almost evilly with a smirk, "have a nice night," I said with a devilish smile.

I glanced behind him to see everyone in the room with their jaws dropped. Yea, won't expecting a hood bitch from the quiet one. I turned on my heels and walked back up to my apartment. The noise was quieter for the rest of the night, still a bit loud, but I was able to focus so I was content.