Lightening

Thor "Thor" Odinson

Touch me, you're electric, babe
Move me, take me from this place
...
Use me, you're electric, babe
Move me, take me all the way

I watched him. Something about him just made my body go numb, which is why I couldn't resist making him mine... exactly why he's my hubby, Thor, now. I couldn't seem to pull my eyes away from him. I was so intrigued by his powers and his hammer... and his muscles. I watched him as he practiced moves with his hammer and powers. I watched as his muscles flexed with every throw, every swing, every stretch. My mind lingered to other places and positions. I pulled my eyes away from him and looked down at my phone realizing he would be at this for another hour... that's too long. I needed to feel him now but I didn't want to disturb unless it was life or death even though I felt like I was gonna die without his touch, without his kiss.

I backed away from the large door frame of our huge home. My feet took me to our bedroom where I shut the door behind me and walked to my side of the bed. I bent down getting my box of toys and sat it on the bed. I opened it and picked out my large blue vibrator and my rose. I closed the box and put it to the side before stripping my lower half bare. I laid back on the bed letting my thighs spread and my hand find its way down to my wet pussy. The tip of my middle finger pressed down on my clit gently rubbing circles on it. I grabbed my vibrator and turned it on low and pressed it against my pussy before circling it at my entrance letting my juices act as lube. I slowly pushed the large vibrator into my tight entrance letting my eyes squeeze shut as it stretched my walls. I continued to push the vibrator deeper until my body made me stop as it took in the pain and pleasure. I bit my lip as my mind pretended the vibrator was my man. I turned the vibrator on medium as I began pumping it into my center letting my back arch a bit. I bit her lip to conceal my moans and whines. I let go of the vibrator and grabbed my rose placing the opening over my clit and turned it on letting the toy do its job. My jaw dropped as my body tried to take the new pleasure. My hand grabbed my vibrator and began pumping it into my core again. Though I was feeling pleasure, it couldn't compare to having my husband fix my problem. I turned the vibrator to the highest setting in hopes to get my release faster and my hopes were granted. I began to pound my vibrator into my core as my suction toy continued to suck and lick on my clit. I bit my lip feeling my body not being able to take the pleasure but I had to keep going until I came. My head rolled back as my eyes fluttered closed. My jaw stayed in the same position with no sound coming out. My body shivered feeling the pleasure build up. Legs twitched and tried to seal shut but got stopped by the handle of the rose. My body slowly began to tremble before shaking softly. Eyes squeezed shut as I forced my jaw to close knowing that I would scream if I didn't let my bottom lip get stuck between my teeth. Soon my cum was spilling out onto the vibrator as I tried to pull it out before I came. My shaking hand turned the suction toy off as my body relaxed against the bed again unaware of the show I just put on for my husband who was watching from the door. My hands ran through my curls as I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed. My tired body slowly letting my eyes flutter open before a yawn released itself from my mouth. I grabbed the toys and placed them back in its box and put the box back under the bed. I rose to my feet and looked up flinching at the sight of my husband looking at me with darkened eyes. My lips gapped as if I was gonna speak but the words wouldn't form. He stood there with his arms crossed and dick at full attention as he leaned against the door frame.

No One's POV

His eyes were glued to her taking in every inch of his beautiful wife, Tori. His eyes roamed from her long curly hair to her gorgeous face (with extra attention on her plump lips) to her crop top covered chest to her curves to her bare wide hips to her thighs then her pussy. His mouth watered at the meal he was finna devour. He stepped towards her inching closer and closer as she backed away from him until her back hit the wall and his body was on hers. Soon his lips were pressed against hers as his muscular arms scooped her off the ground. Her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms found their way around his neck. Her hands tangled into his long blonde hair. He slid her up against the wall softly letting his lips fall to her neck where he left kisses and sucked on her soft spot. Her soft moans filled his ears and awoke his senses. Soon her back was meeting their bed with his hands beside her head. He stood straight and removed his pants and boxers before laying back in between her thighs. He kissed her lips then moved to remove her shirt and bra. His lips met the skin of her neck again before inching down to her bare pussy.

He spread her lips and admired her wetness. His mouth watered at the sight. He leant in and gave her clit a soft kiss making her body flinch softly. His arms wrapped around her thighs as his hands held onto her waist. His lips gapped opened letting her clit in between and he began sucking softly causing her gasp. Her hand played in his hair as he sucked harder before adding his tongue into the mix. He circled his tongue around her clit as he sucked on it. Her back arched as moans filled the room. He watched her as she gripped the pillows and sheets... as her body reacted just the way he wanted it to. He had her where he wanted her. He removed an arm from her thigh and rubbed her clit with his thumb before letting his hand drop to her entrance. He pushed a finger into her tight pussy and pumped it slowly as his sucked on her clit in a quick pace. Her jaw dropped as her legs twitched. He pushed in another finger and watched and felt as her body shook softly. Her moans both loud and soft drove him mad. It was almost like his powers were responding to her more than he, himself, was. Before he knew it, he was pounding his fingers into her pussy making her body shake rapidly. She tried to move away only to fail realizing that her body was locked under his heavy arm. He watched her eyes cross as her cum exploded out of her pussy with force that pushed his fingers out of her.

He sat up and looked over her shaking body watching her slowly drifting to sleep until he smacked the side of her thigh as softly as he could. Her eyes fluttered open and met his. Her eyebrows pulled close together in concern as she stared at him but his lust for her made him ignore it. His body laid on hers softly as he kissed her lips with passion. He sunk into her entrance slowly letting her adjust to him. Her hands gripped his muscles as she took the pain of his massive dick filling her. Her hands tangled in his hair once again as he slowly pulled out and pushed back into her entrance keeping his head in the crook of her neck. He placed his hands on her hips as he sat up on his knees bringing her hips with him. Her back slowly arched as pleasure waved over her body. He winded his hips up slowly giving her slow, deep strokes before slowly increasing his pace. Her body rolled and arched as his tip pressed against her g-spot with every stroke. His pace grew faster and faster as his eyes glowed blue. Her hand suddenly pressed against his stomach while her eyes stunk into her skull. A high pitched scream released into the air and cum squirted uncontrollably. Her body couldn't even process with was happening before she was cumming again. Her eyes popped open widely as she stared up at her husband cumming for the third time in one minute. His glowing eyes stared down at his wife watching her body spazz wildly as he quickly pounded into her center causing her to squirt for the fourth time. Suddenly, he snapped out of it and slowed his pace before pulling letting his cum squirt and drip all over his wife's pussy leaving it creamy and leaking. His body fell beside her leaving them both breathing heavily side by side. Her shaking body goes limping as she falls fast asleep. Thor watched his wife slump into the bed and smirked. Mission Accomplished. Four times in 1 minute and 26 seconds. He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her and felt her body twitch. Leaving kisses on her cheek and shoulder while pulling her body into his before drifting into his own slumber.

Electric
Alina Baraz x Khalid