Flashback

Christian "DPR Ian" Yu

The way that you're touching my body, I know it, I know it
You make wanna get down on one knee and purpose it
So I'm sayin right now, right now
We should go ahead and get married

I sat up from my sleep abruptly while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. A yawn freed from deep down in my chest as I stretched my muscles. I reached for my phone on the nightstand next to me checking the time. 1:47 am. I rolled my eyes and looked over to my husband, Christian, seeing him fast asleep. I stared at him mesmerized by how fine he looked while he was sleeping. His beautiful skin was highlighted by the ray of moonlight that peered through the curtains. His features popping out from his plump lips to his jawline to his cheekbones to his longish lashes. My eyes focused on his lips and how plump they were, how they were shaped, how they felt on mine. My mind wandered into a daze as I imagined and flashed back to things his lips could do. Soon I was flashing back to our honeymoon..

We had just arrived at our room in Bora Bora. It was nightfall and the moonlight danced throughout our room. Ian unlocked the door and we stepped in while sitting our bags down. We glanced up and became speechless. The room was beautiful from the colors to the ocean view. I walked in the room taking it in not realizing Ian's attention was on me.

"Baby, it's beautiful," I gasped.

"So are you," he said, walking slowly towards me.

I turned around to only get a face full of Christian's tatted chest as his button up was undone. I looked up to met his lustful eyes that were focused solely on my lips. His eyes traveled back to mine as he licked his lips and leaned down to capture mine. His hands roamed down my sides to my hips and stopped on my ass giving my cheeks a slow rub through my dress.

"You must've known what was coming tonight," he said, breaking away from the kiss.

"What do you mean?" I asked as my hands slid down his chest rubbing on his abs and V- line.

"You must've known that I was gonna be deep in your guts because I didn't feel any underwear under that dress," he said smirking as he gripped the hem of his shirt before pulling it down his arms and throwing it on the ground.

He lifted me off my feet, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed. He dropped me on the bed and pushed me down while unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. His hands ran up my legs from my ankles to the hem of my dress. He pushed my dress up and got a bare dripping pussy. A smirk played on his lips while the excitement jumped around in his eyes. Once he had rid me of my dress, he realized that I wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath as his gaze never left my body.

"You like it, papi?"

"I love it," he said while getting rid of his pants and boxers.

His dick sprung out almost slapping his stomach. I got on my knees on the bed as I admired his big, veiny dick with a pink tip. He pushed me back down.

"This is about you baby," he said before grabbing my ankles and dragging me to the edge of the bed.

He got down on his knees on the ground and stared face to face with my kitty. He licked his lips and gave my pussy a soft kiss before using his fingers to spread them open. His tongue flicked my clit slowly at first then sped up. Soft moans and pants released from my throat as he gave my pussy a long, hard lick before attaching his lips to my clit. He sucked softly then roughly in a pattern making my stomach do knots. He pulled away letting his ring finger slide into my tight hole deep enough for me to feel the coolness of his wedding ring. My moans became uncontrollable. He added his middle finger to the mix and pumped them faster and harder, slightly hitting my g-spot. His fingers curved up making my toes curl as he hit my spot more forcefully. His tongue was added to the mix too, flicking and licking my clit as he sucked harshly.

"Papi," I squealed as my orgasm neared quickly and heavily.

My head rolled back and my back arched off the bed. My body shook viciously and my eyes sunk back. The pleasure became strong and overwhelming, making moans and curse words flow out of my mouth uncontrollably.

"I-I-I'm c-c-cumm-m-ing," I struggled as my cum began to drip out on his fingers.

He kept sucking and fingering me until I exploded.

"P-PAPI," I screamed out feeling my orgasm hit me like bricks.

He pulled away and released his fingers from my hole. He sucked my cum from his fingers as he watched me leak on the covers and my body slowly relax again. He climbed in between my legs and lined himself up with my entrance. He slapped his dick on my clit a couple times making me groan from my sensitivity. His hands grabbed my legs, putting them around his waist as he leaned over and slid into me slowly. We moaned in unison. His thrusts were slow and long as he filled me up deeper and deeper with each thrust. My hands slid up his body and rested on his back. Our eyes locked and I could see the love in his. He leaned down and our lips bonded together as we shared a slow, passionate kiss. While our lips moved in sync, his thrusts sped up and became rougher. I broke our kiss to breathe and moan as he filled my body with strong pleasure. His lips latched onto my neck as his thrusts became shorter and breathtaking. He sat up on his knees pulling me up with him. His arms wrapped around my body and one of his hands softly gripped the back of my neck pulling me into another kiss and keeping me there. Our lips moved in unison as he thrusted up into me hitting my spot head on with the tip of his dick. My nails clawed his back as my body began to shrivel and shake.

"Right there, baby?" He asked, breaking our heated kiss.

" Y-y-yesssss," I moaned out.

He nodded his head and began thrusting harder. My stomach knotted up at the same moment I felt his dick twitch in me. His thrusts sped up and my back arched pushing my tits in his face. His lips latched onto my right nipple as he sucked and flicked it before going to my left nipple doing the same thing. The knot in my stomach slowly came undone and so did the rest of me. Gasps were the only thing I could release from my mouth as another orgasm ripped through my body. My cum soaked his dick more than what it was as my walls clamped down practically milking him of his cum. A string of curse words flowed through his lips as his cum shot into me deeply. He continued to thrust slowly, riding us out of our highs before laying us down on the bed. He pulled out and laid his body on mine with his head on my chest. My eyes fluttered closed as sleep invaded my mind almost immediately.

"I love you, Christian," I whispered while slowly falling completely asleep.

"I love you more, Tia," he whispered back.

"Tia."

*pause*

"Tia."

*pause*

"TIA!"

My eyes fluttered and I snapped back into reality. I looked over to Christian as he stared at me with concern on his face.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine."

"You sure? Because I've been trying to get your attention for like 5 minutes. I was about to call the ambulance for you."

"Yea, I'm fine. I just had a flashback, that's all."

"Alright. Go back to sleep, baby," he said leaning in.

I closed the gap and our lips collided into a soft peck. Then, I laid back just to drift into another flashback.

Unknown Song
Unknown Artist