Incubus

Marius "Scarlxrd" Listhrop

Hi, I'm Hell, it's nice to meet ya
Know you fuckin with a demon
Do 'bout anything to please ya

I rolled over in my large, comfy bed and looked at the time that read 11:08 pm. I sighed knowing that sleep wouldn't be taking over me anytime soon so I got up and put on my black mid-thigh biker shorts, a white crop top, and my white crocs. I grabbed my keys and walked outside to my car then got in. I drove to my favorite abandoned building and parked in front of it. I walked through the rotten door frame and down the long halls turning corners and exploring without an ounce of fear and terror but a lot of amazement and questions. I continued my exploring for two hours not caring about anything until I walked past these old window seals that had no glass and saw this tall figure standing in the middle of a pile of old bricks and wood. The figure stood still with its back towards me. My curiosity took over me and I climbed through one of the window seals and towards the statue- like man. I walked in front of it, looking it up and down slowly taking in its appearance in the moonlight. He had dreads that were put up into a pineapple style. He wore all black with white Nike sneakers, and a black mask that covered his mouth.

"Like what you see?" An unknown voice asked me, causing me to look around.

"I really need to stop coming out here. I always have something weird happen here," I said with a slight laugh.

"Stay out here with me, beautiful," the unknown voice said again.

"I'm really trippin'," I said walking away from the figure.

I felt a hand grab mine causing me to whip away into the person. I looked up into a pair of dark eyes looking down into mine. I took a glance behind this unknown person and saw that the figure was gone.

"Stay with me babygirl. I know you want to," he said in a deep accent as he stared me in the eyes like he was reading my soul.

"I'll stay with you," I said as I felt myself becoming hypnotized by his mysterious aurora.

He gripped my hand tightly pulling me through another window seal. We walked down the long, dark hall to a rotten back door. We walked outside to the back of the building and laid on the ground. Suddenly, he laughed but not just any type of laugh, it was a laugh that dripped with pure evil. I turned and looked at him, fear slowly consuming me. He turned his head towards me with his eyes glowing red. I screamed and attempted to get up only to realize he still had a grip on my hand.

"Where are you going, sweetheart? You don't wanna stay with me anymore?" He asked.

"No, now let me go, you creep," I said, trying to pull my hand away from his.

He looked me deep in my eyes and pulled me on top of him causing me to gasp. His free hand slipped down to my ass, giving it a squeeze making a soft moan escape through my lips. He let go of my hand and pulled me into him before I could get away, and wrapped his arm around me. His eyes moved down my body and back up to my eyes. He removed his hand off my ass and brought it up to my face and gently caressed it before removing his mask. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped to see how cute he was. He smiled an evil smile.

He flipped me over on my back and connected our lips. I tried to push him off but failed and gave into the kiss. He smirked as his hands roamed my body, pulling off my clothes, and taking his off too. His lips moved to my neck as the wetness in between my legs started to build up. He kissed down my body and buried his head in between my legs and devoured my sensitive pussy. Moans fell through my lips as he continued to eat what was on his plate. He stopped just before I came and shoved his finger into my pussy making me cum instantly. He gripped my thighs as he thrusted his finger deeper and deeper into me while adding a second. My back arched off the ground and my nails dug into the hard pavement. He flipped me over on my knees and pushed my back down before pushing himself back into me. His strokes started off slow but soon sped up causing me to moan loudly. The sound of skin clapping together and moans filled the air around us. I heard him groan softly and felt his dick throb in my pussy as my clit swelled. The tightening feeling in my stomach felt as if it was going to explode as his thrusts became deeper and harder.