First Time

John Boyega

O, baby, let's get naked
Just so we can make sweet love
All these sensations got me going crazy for you

"Do you Ms. Thomas take Mr. Boyega as your lawful wedded husband?" the preacher asked.

"I do," I replied with happiness laced in my voice.

"Do you Mr. Boyega take Ms. Thomas as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do," John said with the biggest smile.

"Well, I now pronounced you Mr. and Mrs. Boyega. You may now kiss the bride," the preacher said with enthusiasm.

John grabbed my face and pulled me into the most passionate kiss that I gladly returned back as the crowd of our friends and family roared with excitement. We pulled away and walked hand-in-hand back up the aisle as we danced with our people who were ready for the party after this.

<skip to arriving in Africa>

We arrived at our honeymoon on Ivory Coast and damn it was beautiful. It was sunset and the sky was saturated with pinks, purples, and oranges. Me and John stood in the back door frame and admired the view for a few minutes before I departed to the bathroom. I ran the shower and stepped out the bathroom and grabbed my bag.

"Hey, bae?" I said getting John's attention.

"Yes, Mrs. Boyega," he said smiling over at me.

"Can you go get my hygiene bag out of the car please?" I said as my brown cheeks began to turn a deep red.

"Of course I can, my love," he said walking towards me leaving a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, Mr. Boyega," I chuckled as I left another peck on his lips.

He left the room and I went to work. Thank God that the walk to the car is semi- long. I pulled the packages of rose petals out of my bag, and sprinkled them on the bed in the shape of a heart and on the floor leading from the door to the bed. I grabbed candles that were already in the room and lit them placing them along the dresser and nightstands, then dimming the lights. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in the shower. I had a travel size bottle of body wash and a travel size toothbrush and toothpaste. I've been planning this for weeks. I want our first time to be special and I can't wait to feel all of him. After a few minutes, I stepped out the shower and dried off, then walked to my bag. I pulled out a lacy black chemise, a lacy black thong, and black silk robe.

I lotioned my body in his favorite scent on me 'Forever Red' by Bath and Body Works, then put on my outfit. I grabbed my speaker and phone and began playing the very naughty playlist that I had. I grabbed my lipgloss and began applying it to my lips, then I decided to leave my long, curly hair down. I finished the last touches just in time as I heard the door knob rattle and saw the door crack open a bit. I walked the desk in the corner of the suite and began pouring two glasses of red wine.

"Sorry it took me so long I forgot-," he paused as his eyes landed on me, "where we parked," he finished his sentence as his eyes took in my appearance. The robe I wore wasn't all the way closed so he could see some of what was under and it was hanging on one of my shoulders.

"Of course you would forget where we parked but I'm glad you took a while," I said as I picked up both wine glasses and handed one to him as he got closer to me.

"I bet- wow," he said speechlessly before taking a sip.

"I'm guessing you like it all," I asked with a brow raised.

"Of course I like. Shit love it," he said.

"Good," I replied, "care to make a toast?"

"Sure," he said as we both raised our glasses.