⛓✨ €hapter 5 ✨⛓

Thats such a nice break. Anyways..
Lets continue!

Jimin's POV:

Me, Y/N and Jin was going to the classroom, and then we saw Jungkook getting out of the infirmary.

"Jungkook, Why did you came out of the infirmary?" Jin asked. "Oh, I was helping a boy out." Jungkook says.

"Who's that boy?" I asked. "His name is Beomgyu, He said that he got bullied by his crush.." "Damn seriously? I can't believe it." Jin says with anger.

"Hey, calm down." Y/N says. "Yeah yeah..I wonder who his crush is." Jin says rolling his eyes. "Damn, You didn't even see his face yet. Now come on, lets go to class." Jungkook says.

We walked to our classroom and wait for the teacher to come in.

~After Class~
Jungkook's POV:

It was lunch time and I wanted to wash my face since I was looking sleepy, so I ask for them to wait for me.

I walked into the bathroom and wash my face, then someone walks in the bathroom.

He is someone unfamiliar.

New Character Unlocked!

Name: Lee Felix/YongbokAge: 19Personality: Kind, Shy, Cute, Softie

Age: 19
Personality: Kind, Shy, Cute, Softie.
Male Omega.
(SpearB)'s boyfriend

"Oh, hi there.." Felix says. "Oh hi! I've never seen you before.." I says suspiciously. "Oh, Im sorry! My name is Felix, Lee Felix." He says while smiling.

"Oh, Im Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook.." I said while shaking his hand. We talk to each other for some moment.

~5 minutes later~

I wave a goodbye to Felix and walk to the cafeteria.
"Kookie, What took you so long?" Y/N ask. "Oh, sorry guys! I was talking with someone, He is nice!"
I apologized and continue eating with them.

~Magical time skip to theyre last class 😼~
No one's POV:

Mrs Kang was making partners for theyre project.

"Wooyoung and San."
"Yoongi and Hoseok."
"Minho and Jisung."
"Lisa and Rose."
"Y/N and Jisoo."
"Yeonjun and Soobin."
"Taehyung and..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes widen and ask, "Mrs Kang, Can you please change my partner? I dont want to be his partner!" Then Mrs Kang said, "No Jungkook, Partners are partners. Im not gonna change your partner." Jungkook scoffs and rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung smirking at him.

Aye!!! We reach 300 followers! Thank you so much! 😄

TBC