⛓✨ €hapter 18 ✨⛓

A/N: Helloooo!!!

~The next day~

No one's POV:

Jungkook was making his way to the classroom until a hand grab his wrist and bring him to the back of the school.

Jungkook look at the person and was confused, he stopped trying to recognize the person and it was Taehyung?

"Taehyung? Why did you suddenly grab my hand? Where are we going?" Jungkook ask with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Jungkook- just come-.." Before Taehyung was about to run, a voice was heard behind them.

"Oo Kim, what do we have here? An omega?" The person ask sassily and smirked at him.

"You bitch, who the fuck send you here.." Taehyung glare at him.

-Flashback-

Taehyung's POV:

I closed my locker after putting all the things and get the things I needed for class, as I look on the hallway, I saw a person in a distance.

Why does he looks familiar? No..

That couldn't be.. Sehun.

He was my childhood friend and the person who is always there for me when I broke up with my first partner, he was nice but, not at all.

I spotted Jungkook and grab his hand to the back of the school until he stopped, I look back at him seeing his doe eyes being confused on what is happening.

"Taehyung? Why did you suddenly grab my hand? Where are we going?" He asked in a soft tone looking cute as fuck- No I can't think of those during this.

"Jungkook- Just come-.." I was about to grab his hand until I heard the familiar voice behind us.

"Oo Kim, what do we have here? An omega?" Sehun ask and smirked at me as I glare at him.

"You bitch, who the fuck send you here.." I said while gritting my teeth.

-End of Flashback-

No one's POV:

"Well? Who do you think send me here?" Sehun said while smiling cheekily knowing what is he doing.

"It couldn't be.. Jennie?" Taehyung answered.

"Correct." Sehun chuckles deeply and snake his arm around Jungkook's waist making the other uncomfortable.

"Well hello there, sweetcheeks." Sehun said seductively making him more uncomfortable.

"D-don't call me that, you asshole.." Jungkook said and tried to push him while the other was chuckling knowing too well that the other cant push him away.

"Let him go." Taehyung said while trying to pull Jungkook.

"Oh Kim, I thought you hate male omegas? Or is it a lie?" Sehun ask looking at the alpha as he let go of the smaller.

"You shouldn't be asking that." Taehyung said and gripping his hands on Jungkook's hips while the other was blushing feeling his veiny hand on his thick hips.

"Well, what happened to you and Jennie's relationship? Did you both not make it out?" Sehun ask and grins at him.

"You're asking a lot of questions, Sehun." Taehyung gave him a sharp glare that could scare anybody as he grip the small boy's waist tighter.

Sehun was spooked by his glare and stopped.

"Damn dude, calm down. You weren't like that when we were in middle school." Sehun said and laughs awkwardly and scratch his head.

"Just fucking get out of our way, I will talk to Jennie about this." Taehyung said and gave him a sinister and the sharpest glare that scared him away.

Sehun stomped on his feet going in the corridor.

'You will regret it someday, Kim.' Sehun thought and smirk at himself making his way to a classroom after hearing the school bell rings.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"Just a reminder, please, don't go near him." Taehyung said with worried look as he put one of his hands on the shorter's shoulder.

"Uhm, okay..?" Jungkook said and trying not to ask any questions.

-After class-

"Hyung, he fucking kissed me. Aren't you proud?" The young boy pouted at the older.

"Yes yes, Beomgyu. I'm really proud." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes as he looked at the tall young boy in front of him.

"But, who is he anyways?" Jungkook asked Beomgyu.

"Oh right, his name is Yeonjun.." Beomgyu blushed as he mentioned the handsome boy's name.

"Wait.. Yeonjun? You mean that kid who break one of the senior's legs 2 days ago?" Jungkook said and was shocked as he saw Beomgyu just slightly nodded.

"Oh he's crazy.." Jungkook said and glance at Yeonjun from far away who is flirting with a girl on his locker.

"Well, aren't you worried that he might play with your heart?" Jungkook ask.

"I should be asking that to you, aren't you worried that alpha Taehyung is just playing with your heart?" Beomgyu ask and look at the older.

They became silent for a moment.

"I.. Let's just not talk about it.." Jungkook said and looked away.

"Wait Kookie hyung, I didn't mean to upset you.." Beomgyu said and hold Jungkook's wrist.

"No you're not upsetting me, Beomgyu-ah." Jungkook said and looked at the younger with a forced soft smile.

The bell rings and they waved a goodbye to each other going to their classes.
________________________________

Jungkook is now sitting on the class alone with no seat mate.

He was just looking outside the window, waiting for the class to start since Mrs Seo isn't in the class yet.

A/N: That's what main characters do..

He heard a chair sound being pulled beside him and looked at the person.

Sehun.

"Oh hi again, sweetheart~" Sehun flirts and smirked at the male beside him.

Jungkook gagged quietly and forced an awkward smile.

"Oh.. hi?.." Jungkook waved a little and look back at the window.

They didn't know there is someone who is just glaring and sulking on the back of the class
_____________________________

New chapter <3

953 words