⛓✨ €hapter 23 ✨⛓

A/N: Thanks for 1K votes! You guys are amazing. <333

It's been three days since the incident happened, Jungkook were feeling good now but his mother was still in the hospital. His legs is still injured, even his two healthy sisters get to buy a new ticket for their new flight. Right now, he is staying at Taehyung's house to take a rest.

"Ah! Stop tickling me!" Jungkook giggled as he squirmed around the older's grip.

"You should've not eaten the last popsicle~!" Taehyung said and continues to tickle the male.

"Give mercy!!" Jungkook shouted as the alpha tickled his inner thighs, his most ticklish part.

Taehyung stopped and pull the younger to his on the couch as they were taking their breathe.

"You're comfy now hmm?" Taehyung whispered teasingly to his ear and bite his earlobe as he pull the omega's waist more.

"You're the one who put me here!" Jungkook commented and pushed the alpha away from his body.

"Awh, I know you like it~" Taehyung said as he leaned to the omega's face to get a peck on the lips.

"You're so cute." Jungkook complimented as he kiss the alpha's nose making him shy.

Taehyung's phone started to ring and taked the phone to looked at the name, It was Jin.

"Hyung?" Taehyung called the older.

"Yah! Come to my house to have a family dinner, it would be fun to have you guys!" Jin said through the phone.

"Sure! We'll be there!" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at the curious male on his lap.

"Alright, see you there!" Jin said and hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jungkook asks out of curiosity.

"It was Jin hyung, he said we'll be having a family dinner." Taehyung said and chuckled at the omega.

"Perfect! Now I don't have to cook all night with these injured legs!" Jungkook cheered making the alpha giggled at his childish behavior.

"Come on, let's go." Taehyung said as he gave the male a piggyback ride, he is heavy but Taehyung is stronger. He loves when the boy didn't feel bad about his weight.

_____________________________

They were so clingy to each other as they were making their way to Jin's house

As Taehyung put the younger on the ground and hold him, he opened the door just to reveal Chenle and Jisung cuddling and sleeping on the couch.

"Since when did they became close?" Jungkook giggled softly looking at the cute sight.

"They probably want to know each other more." Taehyung smiled and hold the omega's hand to bring him inside.

"You guys really came?" A familiar voice asks from the kitchen.

"Of course!" Jungkook replied and slowly make his way to the kitchen revealing Jin putting the plates on the counter.

"Are those lamb chops?" Jungkook asks looking at the delicious dish.

"Mhm, I know it's your favorite." Jin chuckled at the younger who were staring at the food.

Taehyung were sitting on the single couch until he heard the door opens revealing two lovers.

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran from the kitchen to the door just to hug the male.

"Ah! Since when did you became so clingy!" Jimin giggled as he hugged back the younger.