⛓✨ €hapter 16 ✨⛓

No one's POV:

~The next day~

"Arghh!! Tae, you're stressing me out!!!"

Jin screamed while both of his hand holding his head.

"Why would you let him take Jungkook!? You are a dumbass, you should've not let him go you piece of brat!" Jin shout and glares at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry hyung.." Taehyung says while looking down on his lap.

"Screw this.. Namjoon, where's Chenle? We need him right now." Jin ask Namjoon.

"Chenle?" Taehyung said while raising his eyebrow not knowing the owner of its name.

"Jinnie, calm down he's coming.." Namjoon tried to calm Jin down.

"Let go of me, I need some water." Jin shoves Namjoon's hand off of him and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

"Hyung who is Chenle? I never heard of that name before." Taehyung ask Namjoon.

"It's Jin hyung's friend, he.." Before Namjoon continue, he heard the door burst open.

"Okay okay! I'm here! " A mysterious boy said and take his breath then put his palm in the door whild the other hand is holding his chest.

New Character Unlocked!

Name: Zhong ChenleAge: 18Personality: Bold, Helpful, SweetKim Seokjin's friend/A hackerBeta

Name: Zhong Chenle
Age: 18
Personality: Bold, Helpful, Sweet
Kim Seokjin's friend/A hacker
Beta

"Gosh Chenle, finally you're here.." Jin sighs and put his cup down on the counter.

"I'm so sorry hyung! I slept in!" Chenle keep bowing at Jin.

"Okay okay, I understand. Stop bowing.." Jin stop him.

"So that's Chenle?" Taehyung questions.

"Yup." Namjoon answered.

"Hello! You must be Taehyung hyung?" Chenle waves at him and Taehyung nodded.

"So.. why do you need me here?" Chenle asked Jin and Jin explain to him.

"We want his location so.." Jin got cutter off by Chenle.

"Ouhhh, I got the location!" Chenle says.

"Oh wow that's fast I guess?" Taehyung says.

"Now come on, Taehyung hyung is your friends are all healed up? We need them too." Chenle ask Taehyung.

"How do you know I bought friends here?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Aish, just check! We need to hurry." Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay calm down!" Taehyung walked upstairs to the bedroom where the others are getting healed up in.

As soon as he opens the door he saw them four just having a conversation together.

"Hey guys, I need y'all to come with me right now." Taehyung says.

"Damn really? I just woke up!!" Taehyun shout while holding his pillow and lay holding a fist punching the mattress on the bed acting like a 5 year old getting angry from their parents.

"Let's just go, I think we need to hurry." Hyunjin got up from the bed grabbing Jeongin's hand and Taehyun and Jimin just follows them.

"Alright, let's go." Chenle says and walked to the car as soon as he saw Taehyung's friends following him behind.

-At Yugyeom's location-

"Let me go!" Jungkook shouts at Yugyeom with anger while his legs and wrists are being tied up.

"You do know that I wont let you go easily unless they are coming for me." Yugyeom says.

"Shut the fuck up, you keep repeating the same shit. Once they come here, I'll make sure you ended up in jail!" Jungkook shouts at him.

"Heh, we'll see about that." Yugyeom walked over to Jungkook and lift up his chin trying to get a kiss, Jungkook panick until someone broke into the room.

Yugyeom turned around and got kicked in the face.

"Haha! I got you, you creep!" Chenle giggled evilly and leaned Yugyeom on the floor making him struggle to get up.

Jungkook look at the young boy holding Yugyeom to the ground and heard someone calling his name.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted and make his way to him with the others on the back.

Taehyung untied him and hold him to his chest.

"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook put both of his hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"Oh come on, where's Hyunjin hyung!?" Chenle shouted in anger waiting for the tall man to come in the room.

"Be quiet you brat! I'm here!" Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes walking in the room with one of the cops.

Chenle let go of Yugyeom letting the cop arrest him.

"What the hell! Let me go you piece of shits!" Yugyeom shout trying to pull his hands out of the handcuffs.

"I told you that you're gonna end up in jail." Jungkook said to him with a smirk.

The cops take him to the car and thank the boys then drove off.

Everything is good, but is it?
_________________________________

"Omg Jungkook, my boy!!" Mrs Jeon shouted and hug her son.

"I miss you mom!" Jungkook holds on to her tightly.

"I miss you too baby!" Mrs Jeon kissed her son's forehead and continue hugging him while his friends is just smiling at them both.

"I can't thank you kids enough for saving my son! Especially, you Taehyung! You love him so much right? I'm sure you both will make cute cubs together!" Mrs Jeon looks at him with loving eyes while Taehyung and Jungkook frozed and laughs nervously.

"Haha.. yeah that will totally happen.." Taehyung scratch the back of his head looking down and blushing.

Hyunjin slap Taehyung's back and he frozed looking up at the lovely woman.

While Jungkook just stare at the ground blushing imagining him and Taehyung making cubs together and became a cute family.

They all starts having a long conversation together.
________________________________

~The next day~

"Jungkook!!" Y/N shouts running to Jungkook with her arms wide open waiting for a hug.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook run to her and hug her.

"We're here too you know.." Jin said and crossed his arms while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Okay fine fine, group hug!" Jungkook shout and four of them hugged together.

Jennie hid behind the wall smirking.

What is she planning to do?..
__________________________________

What is Jennie planning to do?

960 words kek <3