⛓✨ €hapter 8 ✨⛓

Hi 🤥
no hi back?
ogay 👍🏻

"Why are you with that freak and why are you so friendly with him? You like him dont you?" Jennie complained.

"Jennie, just because Im with him doesn't even mean I fucking like him." Taehyung said.

"Lets just break up, I've been seeing Kai these days. You're useless." Jennie said and quickly covers her mouth.

"You what?.." Taehyung turn his head.

"N-No no! It just slipped my mouth! Why dont we go on a dat-" Jennie got cut off.

"No fucking shit, You said that you've been seeing Kai these days, and now you want to go on a date? Oh hell no, Lets break up. You only want me for popularity." Taehyung says loudly.

"NO! WAIT TAEHYUNG I CAN EXPLAIN." Jennie shouted acting like she's crying.

"Lets end this relationship, Jennie. I dont want to see you again." Taehyung says angrily and walked away.

( Sorry for the swearings ;( )

Taehyung's POV:

I slam open my bedroom door and shut it.

'I can't believe she said that. After all these days." I thought and tears came out of my eyes.

-Next day-
Jungkook's POV:

I was walking to the hallway and sas Taehyung is not there, and even Jennie is with that Kai dude. Is she cheating or something? So I walked up to them.

"Jennie, why aren't you with Taehyung?" I asked.

"Do you think I know, slut?" Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Slut? Says the one who is jerking off with other dudes while his boyfriend or whatever is not around." I said while smirking.

"You better shut the fuck up. I only change boyfriend for popularity!" Jennie shouted.

Everyone was looking at her, especially Kai.

"Jennie, The fuck did you just say? For popularity?" Kai said.

Everyone start gossiping.

"Wait.. I didn't mean to say that.." Jennie was shocked after saying that.

"Now what are you gonna say, sweetie?" I said smirking.

"ARGHH! FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK!" Jennie shouted while crying and run away to the other side.

Everyone was laughing.

I smirked and walk to my friends.

"Oh my, Jungkook you did a great job." Y/N says.

"I can't believe she said that, She only use guys for popularity.." Jin says while covering his mouth.

"I remember yesterday I saw Jennie and Taehyung argued at the front of the school. Taehyung even break up with her." Jimin says.

"Wait what? Really?" I ask.

Y/N and Jin look at him.

"Well yeah.. I was with Yoongi and we were just walking out of the school and saw them arguing so we hide behind the walls. I also got the recordings too." Jimin said.

"Let us hear it then!" Y/N says.

"Here." Jimin give his phone to us.

We listen to it and give back his phone.

"So does that means I get a chance to confess to him!" I said excitingly.

"Jungkook I-" Y/N facepalm.
_______________________________

Lmfao thats it- Stupid ass motherfucking short chapter. 💀

now bye. 😔