⛓✨€hapter 19 ✨⛓

Taehyung's POV:

My blood was boiling as I looked at Sehun snaking his arms behind Jungkook.

Am I jealous? Yes.

He turned around and smirked at me before leaning much closer to him.

I was heating up with anger that I ended up slammed my pencil on the table quietly enough for no one to hear it.

Wait, I'm jealous? No way. What is this feeling?

~After School~

I walked through the corridor trying to spot Jennie on my way.

I saw her laughing and joking around with her friends.

I pulled her shoulder turning her around to looked at me.

"Oh, Taehyungie. What brings you here?" She says while smirking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck is Sehun here?" I asks while glaring at her.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see your friend from a bery long time?" She asks trying to act cute by putting her finger on her bottom lip.

"You think so? Fuck no, you really think I'm happy to see him after what she just did?" I asks her as I pushed her roughly making everyone in the corridor looked at me.

"He fucking raped my mom, do you know that? HE FUCKING RAPED MY MOM." I shout at her making everyone scared in the corridor.

I sighs loudly enough for her to hear it and looked back at her.

"If he doesn't get out of this school until next week, I will fucking kill you and I don't fucking care if you're a girl." I said as I glared at Jennie with her terrified eyes.

She quickly nodded and I walked away with my fist tightened.

No one's POV:

Jungkook was walking alone on the path thinkkng of what Beomgyu said to him during the break time.

'What if all he said was real? What if Taehyung is just playing with my heart?' He thought with his head hung low looking at his feet while walking.

He continued to walk until he heard someone called his name.

"Kookie!" A boy said and run to him walking beside the omega.

"Taehyung? What brings you here?" Jungkook asks as he rose his eyebrow.

"Ehh, nothing. I just wanna see my 'friend'! That's all!" Taehyung said and laughs as he put his elbow on the younger male's shoulder.

'Right, friend.' Jungkook thought yet again sadly but brush it off as he smiled at the alpha.

'By friend, I meant boyfriend..' Taehyung thought and chewed his lips continue walking with the omega.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Taehyung asks the younger omega with curious eyes.

"Uh, no? Why're you asking?" Jungkook said confused about why did the alpha ask him.

"Great! I was wondering if y'know, walk and talk about things at the park with ice creams on our hand." Taehyung said and smiled at the younger waitiing for an answer.

"Hmm, like an Ice Cream date?" Jungkook ask making the Older blush.

"U-Uhm you can call it that." Taehyung said and scratch the back of his head making the small one giggle.

"Well.. sure. If I disagree, I would probably get bored for the rest of the day tomorrow." Jungkook said as he smile at the older.

"Let's meet at the bus stop tomorrow at night." Taehyung said as he pointed at the bus stop nearby.