⛓✨ €hapter 9 ✨⛓

Wattpad is being so mean to me, I can't even read a fucking Taekook book or a Minsung book. My Wattpad is broken rn wtf. 🤨

No one's POV:
-After school-
(cuz y'know im lazy)

Jennie was glaring at Jungkook while he was just talking with this friends, She was so embarrassed of herself after Jungkook exposed her.

'Just wait, Jungkook.' Jennie thought.

She then walked away while looking down and smirking.

-Next day-
Jungkook's POV:

Taehyung is still not here just like yesterday. Why do I even care about him anyways, He's my enemy.. right? Well I was planning to go to his house after school. Maybe I do care about him.

"Hey Jungkook, whats in your mind? Why are you so quiet?" Y/N asked.

"Oh..nothing, I was just planning to come to Taehyung's house after school.. maybe he's not feeling well after breaking up with that slut.." I said.

"Well as you should, Im sure that he's not good for now." She said.

"Hmm.. yeah thanks Y/N." I thank her.

She hums as a 'yw'. (lmao)

-After School cause im still LAZY-
(Yes im such a bad author lolz)

I waved a goodbye to my friends and start walking to Taehyung's house. His house ain't that far from this crusty ass school.

When I knocked at the door, there was no response.
I open the door and shouted 'Taehyung' if he hears me of not.

I stand in front of his bedroom and open it, then I saw him lying on the floor with blood on his hands and a broken mirror with pieces beside him.

___________________________

NAWWW IM TOO LAZY TO DO THIS SHIT-

So uh, how are yall. Im feeling not okay cause I didn't do my homeworks.

Besties, hype me up. 🤬

Anyways here's a Taegyu photo cause I ain't do shits. 😀

Now bye

Now bye. 😼