⛓✨ €hapter 6 ✨⛓

Yes, I turn the story to a chapter 6. And the people who read it please dont explain it to the others. Its our little secret okay? And to the people who didn't read it, please dont be so curious its just a stupid story. 😀

No one's POV:

Jungkook and Taehyung were doing the project carefully. (stfu I, the author nim doesn't even know wtf is the project are. ❤️)

After that, They finished it and Taehyung ask..

"You want some drink or something?" "Since when did you became this nice, huh?" Jungkook says while rolling his eyes not trying to look at the alpha.

"You little brat, Im asking nicely." Taehyung says while glaring at the omega. "Okay then just give me some orange juice." Jungkook says while walkjng away from Taehyung.

Taehyung walk downstairs and making his way to the fridge to get some "orange juice" then pour it in both of the glass. He really dont know wtf is he doing rn, he kinda distracted by his mind.

Taehyung then grabbed both of the glass and walk upstairs just for them to drink. But little did he know its an Alcohol.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jungkook was starting to feel dizzy after drinking it, Taehyung was so confused about the younger's action.

Tae didn't drink the "orange juice" yet. He then help the younger to lay on the bed, when he was about to go out, he felt someone's hand grabbing his wrist.

"Please dont leave~..Cuddle me please~.." He heard what Jungkook says. He turn around and saw the Younger begging him to stay, He stares at the younger's eyes and he looks drunk.

"Jungkook, your drunk." Taehyung says. "No~~~~ im notttt...." Jungkook whined. "Okay fine, I will cuddle you." Taehyung sighs and make his way to the bed to lay and put his hand on the younger's waist.

"Good night." Taehyung says before closing his eyes. "Good night..~" and Jungkook say it back before going to sleep.

_________________________________

Okay so how was it- Sorry if its not too much. Gtg sleep lmao-

And yes, I will go now bye bye! 😚

Anyways, to the people who read the deleted story please scroll up this chapter, It might be a glitch or something if you ended down here.