⛓✨ €hapter 25 ✨⛓

~No One's POV~

"Hyungie." Jungkook called out the older who is sleeping on his shoulder while sitting behind him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called once again, making the alpha startled as he gave all his attention to the omega.

"Yes Kitty?" Taehyung said and yawns as he put back his jead on his shoulder, wrapping his hands around the male's waist.

"Have you ever wondered on how many pups you want?" Jungkook asks in curiosity making the alpha chuckled.

"Of course, I have." Taehyung lighty answered making the male smiled.

"How many pups do you want?" Jungkook asks once again, waiting for the alpha's response.

"If we have one, the pup will be lonely. If we have three, one of them will get left out. So I want two pups, I don't mind the genders unless we get a male and a female." Taehyung said squeezing the poor male's small waist.

"You will be such a great father to our future pups.." Jungkook said feeling his ears getting red, making the alpha smirk.

"Do you wanna have pups now?" Taehyung asks, making the omega choked on his saliva.

"Mm.. I-I don't know..." Jungkook said as he blushed, feeling his head getting dizzy.

"I may treat you like an angel, but I'll fuck you like a goddamn beast." Taehyung said in a teasing tone, sending shivers down the male's spine and making him push him away.

"You horny bitch." Jungkook said as he clicked his tongue, slapping the older's arm lightly.

"I was just joking! I'll wait until you're ready." Taehyung chuckled as he back-hugged the flustered male again.

-Outside The Room-

"Geez, they're so cringe." Jin said in disgust making Namjoon laugh.

"I know, but as long as they're happy." Namjoon said and grins devilishly to the older beta.

Right, the two stayed at the both older's house for a while. The other couple have left, just to go on a date.

"Oh don't you fucking dare, Kim Namjoon." Jin said and glares at the younger alpha, pushing him away to go to the living room.

"Yah! I was playing around!" Namjoon whined and follow the older behind.

"If you want pups, go adopt one, 'cause I ain't a fuckable omega." Jin said as he rolled his eyes, landing his butt on the soft cushion.

"Okay!" Namjoon happily answered.

"Wait! No! I was joking!" Jin shouted and sighs after seeing Namjoon getting out of the house.

____________________

The two young mates walked out of the room, with the alpha picking up the eomga in a bridal tyle to go to the living room and stopped until they saw the olders, who was standing there looking at the two with a pup between them.

"Hyung? Who is that?" Jungkook asks as his eyes sparkled cooed to the female pup who look up at him with her beautiful eyes.

"I told Namjoon to adopt a pup as a joke, and he fucking did." Jin sighs.

"Papa, what's fucking?" The pup asks as she looked up at the taller male.