⛓✨ €hapter 12 ✨⛓

Im back! Sorry for the long break. <3

No one's POV:
-Actually a skip bruv-

Y/N and Jimin was spying on Jungkook and Taehyung while they're on their way to go back home after 'hanging-out' for a long time.

Jimin actually had enough but still wont stop spying on them while Y/N is just taking pictures of the both people with her Mini Teal Camera.

"So.. I guess this is where we end? hm?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I guess.. Anyways it was fun today. I hope we could hang-out more sometimes." Jungkook said while smiling at the handsome boy in-front of him.

"Yeah, I hope so too. See you at school tomorrow?" Taehyung ask and Jungkook nodded.

"Alright, bye then." Taehyung said and wave at him.

Jungkook's POV:

I felt like someone was watching us but who cares, I went inside my home and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

It's a tiring day but fun, I actually enjoyed a lot. Kinda shy to talk back. I take off my clothes and went inside the bathroom.

-After showering-

I put on my sky blue hoodie with red and black shorts, Yeah, weird but comfy.

I crawled to the middle of my king sized bed and go to sleep having a sweet dream.

-Next day-
No one's POV:

"So, you had fun hm?" Y/N teased Jungkook.

"I- Gosh so I was right that someone was watching me, and it was you both!?.." Jungkook whisper-yelled and point at both Jimin and Y/N.

"Well.." Jimin was about to say something until someone came up.

"Hey y'all!" Jin said scaring Jimin and Y/N from the back by putting both of his hands on their shoulder.

"God! You scared me!" Y/N said annoyed.

"The disrespect!?" Jin yelled.

"Woah woah keep it down!.." Jungkook said to Jin.

Y/N smirked at Jin while he rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys not fight? god.." Jimin ask and facepalm.

"Blame this annoying tall guy." Y/N said.

"Miss girl, I can't even reach that kid's height." Jin said and point at a 187cm tall bunny guy all known as Choi Soobin.

"Well he's even younger than us so that's sucks to be you, hyung." Jungkook said.

"I will choke you so be careful with your words, gguk." Jin glared at Jungkook.

"Guys stop, the bell is ringing so lets go to class." Jimin said and grab Jungkook's hands since they both are in the same class.

-In the class-

Jungkook and Jimin are seperated because the teacher switch their seats, but Jungkook is actually sitting alone and have no partner.

"Okay class, today we have a new student and please come inside." Mrs Yang said.

A boy walks in their class and stand beside the teacher.

"Hi everyone, my name's Kim Yugyeom so please treat me nicely." The boy said. Innocent, but suspicious.

A/N: No profile introduction because he's an enemy, I feel so bad for picking him cause he's so precious irl and that I dont have any other people to use as an enemy, but anyways stan GOT7. (Not forcing) 😄

"Please sit next to Jungkook, Jungkook please raised your hand." Mrs Yang said.

Jungkook raised his hand and the boy make his way to sit beside him.

"Since we already know each other's name, why not we become friends?" Yugyeom ask.

"Of course, I would love to make friends." Jungkook said while smiling at him.

They stopped talking and pay attention to the whiteboard.

-After school-

A/N: Yes Im lazy. 👏🏻

Jungkook and Taehyung was talking to each other while walking on the hallway, until someone came.

"Hey, Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow Saturday?" Yugyeom ask Jungkook and Taehyung was glaring at him.

"Oh sure!" Jungkook nodded.

"Great! So meet at the park?" Yugyeom ask.

"Yeah" Jungkook said.

"Okay! See you there tomorrow!" Yugyeom wave at him and left.

"Who's that?" Taehyung ask.

"That's the new kid I met in my class earlier, He seems nice." Jungkook said.

"I don't trust him.." Taehyung said quietly.

"I heard you, hyung. You don't have to be so overprotective." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

While on the other side, Yugyeom was smirking.

_____________________________

706 words, now are y'all happy that I update it- 😩