⛓✨ €hapter 17 ✨⛓

A/N: Sorry for late update, forgive me!! >o<

-After School-

No one's POV:

Jungkook was walking on the quiet hallway making his way to his locker to put his stuff.

Everyone is already leaving the school, so it's just him on the hallway.

He put his stuff and close the locker making sure it doesn't open until he felt two arms wrapping around his waist from behind.

"Hyung? Why are you here? I thought you already went home." Jungkook said looking at the taller behind him.

"Nah.. I was waiting for you because I wanna walked together, maybe get some ice cream?" Taehyung said and giggled.

"Oh sure! Let's go before the school bodyguards locked us in here." Jungkook grab Taehyung's hand and run to the gate before it close.

Now they are both walking on the pathway.

"So, why do you wanna go with me?" Jungkook ask.

"Well.. I was feeling upset earlier, just got into a fight with a friend." Taehyung said.

"Hm? Then what's the point of going out with me?" Jungkook said.

"Because you're my happiness." Taehyung flirted and wink while the other was blushing.

"What a lame pickup line.." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I tried my best okay!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook giggled.

"You're so cute, hyung." Jungkook blushed a little looking at the floor.

"You're cuter." Taehyung smirked and hold his waist.

"Aish.. enough, I thought we're going to get ice cream but instead we're just flirting with each other.." Jungkook said.

"I will do more than that when we're dating." Taehyung wink once again.

"Y-Yah! In your dreams!" Jungkook yelled and slap the other on the shoulder while the other was laughing uncontrollably.

They bought their ice cream and continue walking on the park.

-Some time later-

"Hey hyung, I think I'm going home now. My mom is probably worried about me." Jungkook said as he looked at the time, It was 5PM. School ends a hour ago.

"Oh alright! Be safe!" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Bye!" Jungkook wave at him and walked off.

"Mom! I'm home!" Jungkook walked in the house.

"My baby! I thought I lost you, where did you go?" Mrs Jeon walked up to her son and hugged him.

"Hehe sorry, I was with Taehyung.." Jungkook apologized while hugging her back.

"Hm? For what? Were you guys making babies?" Mrs Jeon ask.

"I- Mom! Stop that.." Jungkook said and turned all red.

"Hehe.. I was just joking, now shuu! You stink, go to shower!" Mrs Jeon said.

Jungkook laugh at his mother and went to his bedroom.

~The next day~

"So.. Jungkook how was it going out with Taehyung yesterday?~" Jimin said in a teasing tone.

"H-Huh? How did you know I was with Taehyung yesterday?" Jungkook ask.

"You really think it was just you and him? I was on a cafe nearby where you and him walking down the pathway." Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"W-Well it was fun.." Jungkook said and blushed.

"Yeah, you were having too much fun with a guy flirting with you." Jimin said.

"Aish! Just be quiet okay." Jungkook said and glared at the other boy.

"It's obvious that you liked him, admit it." Jimin said and took a glance at Jungkook.

"I do but.. I don't think he feels the same, hyung."Jungkook said in a sad tone.

"Him? Don't like you? Oh come on Koo, He literally flirts with you all the time." Jimin said.

"What if he just playing around?" Jungkook said and look at Jimin.

"Oh don't be silly, I'm sure he likes you. Now come on, we will get kicked out of the class if we don't hurry." Jimin rolled his eyes and grab Jungkook to their classroom.

-Magical skip-

Jennie's POV:

"Seonghwa, it's time." I said through the phone.

"Okay noona, where we meeting?" Seonghwa asked me.

"At Sehun's house, of course. That bitch know what to do." I said.

"Okay, See you there." Seonghwa said and hung up the phone.

I smirked and sneak out of school.

Jungkook's POV:

I was chatting with the others when I stopped and look at Jennie far away from the cafeteria, who is she calling? Isn't phone not allowed during school?

I saw her put her phone in her pocket and sneak out of the school, what is she hiding..

"Hey koo, you alright?" Y/N ask me.

"O-Oh.. yeah.. I'm alright." I said.

"You seem traumatized by something, hyung.." Beomgyu said quietly.

"Let's not talk about it, it was nothing. I just got distracted.." I said and sighs.

They all nod and continued chatting with each other.
_________________________________

What will happen?

784 words.. sorry :(