⛓✨ €hapter 14 ✨⛓

New Characters Unlocked.

Name: Yang JeonginAge: 18Personality: Shy, Helpful, KindMale OmegaHyunjin's mate

Name: Yang Jeongin
Age: 18
Personality: Shy, Helpful, Kind
Male Omega
Hyunjin's mate

Name: Hwang HyunjinAge: 21Personality: Overprotective, Rude, MeanAlphaJeongin's mate_____________________________

Name: Hwang Hyunjin
Age: 21
Personality: Overprotective, Rude, Mean
Alpha
Jeongin's mate
_____________________________

-The next day-

Taehyung's POV:

I get inside and walked through the hallway trying to find Hyunjin and Jeongin until,

"Hey Tae." Someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and it was Jimin.

"Oh hey, you need help?" I ask and he shook his head.

"Where were you going?" Jimin ask.

"Oh uh, I am just going to find Hyunjin and Jeongin." I said.

"What? Why? Bro, once you touched Jeongin, that Hyunjin guy will already punch you." Jimin said.

"I- No, Jimin. I'm not trying to touch or steal that bitch's mate, I just need their help." I said and sighs.

"With what?" Jimin ask.

"To get Jungkook back of course." I said and he looked at me then smirk.

"Ohoho~~ Seems like the school's bully is trying to get his omega huh??" Jimin teased and I facepalm.

"Aish, Jungkook is not my Omega..yet." I said and looked at him then he smirk again.

"Mind If I join you? Cause that Yugyeom guy looks like he's controlling my bestfriend." Jimin said and I nodded.

"Come, Let's go find Hyunjin and Jeongin." I said and walk as he followed.

-

After trying to find, we saw the both lovely dovely couple yet powerful was just making out at the back school gate with the Alpha's hand on the Omega's waist and the Omega's hands on the Alpha's waist.